We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Deliverance PS4

BigFudge
BigFudge Member Posts: 240
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
Hey guys, I’m not sure if this is an issue specific to me or if everyone has the same problem.

When activating deliverance the unhook animation activates and works fine but the second my survivor hits the floor, they glitch in place for a good second or two. 

Some may not see this as a huge issue but it sometimes gives you absolutely no hope if you are being camped or trying to escape basement.

Thanks in advance for any feedback guys!! 👍🏻
Post edited by BigFudge on

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Was using it last night on PS4 with no problems!

• BigFudge
    Rex_Huin said:

Was using it last night on PS4 with no problems!

Damn, maybe just me then :/ 
  • Rex_Huin

I was playing as Adam if that makes any difference...

• Rex_Huin

I think there is a slight delay when you hit the ground but I wouldn't call it a glitch. Just part of the animation as he regains balance.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,798
    Nah this happens to me regularly. I can't move for about 2 to 3 seconds. On ps4 as well.
  • BigFudge
    Rex_Huin said:

I think there is a slight delay when you hit the ground but I wouldn't call it a glitch. Just part of the animation as he regains balance.

On mine when touching the floor the character will glitch around for a second or two before I can have control again. The only way for me to describe it is like being in a game with ridiculously bad ping (I have good internet & always check ping before playing a match as well so that’s not the issue unfortunately)
  • BigFudge
    Nah this happens to me regularly. I can't move for about 2 to 3 seconds. On ps4 as well.
    Glad I’m not the only one!! Literally makes me think twice about equipping the perk at this point lol
  • BigFudge
    Rex_Huin said:

I was playing as Adam if that makes any difference...

Have had it happen across multiple characters :/ 
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Yes this happens with deliverance playing as Adam as far as I know. The unhook animation is glitchy and then you get stuck in a inivisble box for about 2-3 seconds until you get out.