Killer work with teammate

SK92
SK92 Member Posts: 18
Is there a way to report this kind of noobie thing on console ? If there is, worth it ? I mean do the team response ?
Or we should eat it, forget it and move for next farming session again and again ?
It's spreading like a disease, like it's not hard enough to go solo
Will never play this game until I have full team to go otherwise it's just painful to watch
It's literally Dead by farming-mate

Waiting for an answer ...

Best Answer

Answers

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Its only for the event when people farm from the start the killer lets them do there vials and in return they take a 2 hook each killer gets his vial survivors get theres and then its either we all earn points for being wounded and heal or the killer walks away and gives you a 1gen lead before playing for real
  • SK92
    Killer never down that teammate and they make sure everyone else die
    It's been there before the event
    I don't want to see unnecessary answers 
    My question was clear so pls 
  • SK92
    @HellDescent thank you & good to know
    Apparently Devs are just thirsty for how to gain money.. current event is an example
    Rip this game on console 
  • neacutie
    neacutie Member Posts: 48

I know what you mean I was in a game only yesterday against the wraith. Every time I would go somewhere id be found, I saw a player just stood there doing nothing then move and killer be on me. I would hide again other player found me stood near me a little while then killer on me again until I was hooked no one came for me and died.

So I decided to spectate, and what do you know the other 3 was working with the killer farming they just wanted to get rid of me for some reason. As anyone else has this happen.