How’s the state of trickster?

I haven’t seen one in forever after his buffs so I don’t really have an opinion on him.

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Decent. Has very good chase but no map pressure

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Good enough to handle most teams.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

Probably the most boring killer to play as and one of the worst to play against.

• Arial
    Arial Member Posts: 134

eh

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

The difference between 4.4 and 4.6 in terms of map mobility is so small it's neglectable.

The speed difference only matters in chasing

• Babawizwiz
    Babawizwiz Member Posts: 347

deathslinger is a lot more fun than trickster. With deathslinger i can ads instantly, with trickster i have to wait for it to charge and then get slowed down to throw 1 blade.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789

Annoying as #########. I don't play him because I hate playing against him so damn much.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Hes a decent killer, but hes relatively boring. He gets the job done but not in a way that truly feels awesome like huntress or slinger, you just don't FEEL powerful even if you are. Having 1 tiny blade down a survivor compared to say, a harpoon gun or a giant hatchet, it just doesn't have the same OOMPH.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 679

I think he gets unnecessary flak but I understand where a lot of it comes from. He's P3 and I have no regrets doing it and I enjoyed playing him. Playing Pinhead now however who is a lot more fun, I'd say Trickster is...odd. Ignoring his whole aesthetic/persona debate I think he needs more changes to make him more fun and reliable but also feel more imposing. Expertly sending a frenzy of knives at someone should feel really cool but with Trickster he looks a little dorky and betrays his own so called legendary knife throwing skills.

• MarcoPoloYolo
    MarcoPoloYolo Member Posts: 508

Good if the survivors don't know how to play safe against him. Terrible if they do, but good again if you use bamboozle.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

He's good if you take time to practice with him and learn how he works in each map/every single loop to allow you to evaluate your outcomes of a chase and how you're going to go about using Showstopper. Personally he's been doing decent in high grade matches with the new SBMM. Of course there will be matches where you're put with people who know how to play against him and counter him well but that's with any killer.