i love the new mmr, thx dbd... i buy 2 killers to pay you for that

the new mmr make me play more confortable ... im a casual player and the new mmr fits me with ppl with the same skill like me... thx dbd... that is one of the best choico you do... thx

streammers are crying for the new mmr cause he wantsa to play versus players like me with low skill and abuse ... and nothing happens if you lose a match.. thats the game... but streammers want to win all matches

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Ah yes, those damned streamers are only ones who dont like it

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

As a casual killer player I’ve noticed a completely random level of survivors ranging from rank 21 megs to really good players. I don’t like it personally

• They didn't say that.

But to be fair content creators and streamers have more of a reason to not like SBMM because they can't get content out of lower skill killers/survivors.

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

It's so far.... I have mixed feelings about it. I haven't been feeling well and it's affecting my hearing so I can't play killer at the moment. So I've been playing survivor. My survivor experience has been a mixed bag. Some games I'm playing with really good survivors then other games it's pairing me with farming off the hook, not coming to save, not healing, giving themselves essentially to the killer, pre dropping every pallet so the entire map is a dead zone.... This is not my playstyle and I know it isn't. It's incredibly frustrating at times. Maybe it'll straighten out fully in a week... I don't know we'll see. I know the killers I've been going against have been easier, it's just teammates throwing themselves at the killer throwing the whole match.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

Well, you don't seem that bad mannered (if anyone doesn't know, OP's name means that on Portuguese).

• MalEducado
    MalEducado Member Posts: 139

are you the voice of all? can you speak for yourself pls? streammers like to abuse of low skill players... now they will show us their real skill

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I like it so far as well. Not everyone plays the exact same way every game. Everyone goes stupid and plays poorly from time to time so there will still be games you don't enjoy. Agree on the streamers it's unfortunate lots of their followers would follow right off a cliff for them.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

The best part is that the content creators kept on saying “the game shouldn’t be balanced for the top %” and that bhvr should balance for the casual part of the community… SBMM is a pretty good change overall in that spectrum..

hopefully they’ll change their minds after some long queues and such.