We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How well do you think Ceno and PH would get along?

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

thoughts?

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options

I don't know too much about Hellraiser lore (or law!), other than it's a pleasure/pain principle.

Since Pyramid Head isn't a denizen of Hell, but of another plain of existence, there may be a little discord.

But ultimately Pinhead wants people to torture who are full of sin, and Pyramid Head works out of duty and judgement. Pinhead may be worried Pyramid Head is poaching his business by condemning sinners to a different plane.

So they may not be quite as cool with everything as expected.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

I don't think Pyramid Head would get along with anyone, but if it's true that killers teach other killers their teachables then I could imagine some petty rivalry.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,725
    Options

I've always thought of Pyramid Head (and Myers) as lone wolves of the killer roster. They're there to do a job and do it well. They aren't there to get along with the other killers. Then again, seeing how it's 1 killer against 4 survivors, personally I don't think the killers really see each other or get along when they do. The obvious exceptions being Twins (forever bound outside the trials) and Legion (who I believe are confirmed to be able to hangout and talk between trials).

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

I've always considered teachables only a survivor thing and also depending on the perk, I don't think any killer aside Legion is allowed to interact with on another.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

They are besties