Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tentacle Strike's hitbox makes little to no sense

How many times am I gonna lead a clear shot on a survivor, but it gets blocked by a rail or small rock that's barely below my screen?

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I misread rail and small as "snail."

Anyways, yeah, feels bad man. It is stupid that they can crouch to become invincible or whatever. LAME!

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Same. And I do not even play Nemesis.

His tentacle should hit over cars and small loops more relayable so that the player can know what to expect. I am not against crouching to evade a hit when the survivor disappears from line of sight. This seems reasonable: You can not see him so you can not hit him. However as long as you can see the survivor you should be able to get that hit.

Also nothing like getting blocked by a random bush or fence on Haddonfun. These are the moments where I stand up and just let the Nemesis hit me...

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

Ah Nemesis the killer who gives free sprint boost to survivors so they can just use vaccine a second later.