The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My MMR experience, please I need advice !

acharliet
acharliet Member Posts: 155
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

I was looking forward New Update and new matchmaking, and i m not kidding. Before on twitter I could see many players was NOT being fans of new Skill Based Matchmaking. Before SBMM was on try, guys I was enjoying it lots. As playing solo que survivors I was getting very good teamates survivors and killers was good, sometimes problem was when the killer wasnt best so it was boring. Also i enjoyed playing killers.

After new update: I definitely HATE new Skill Based Matchking !!!! I have over 2k hours but i m matched to play against so sweaty killers Blights, Nurses etc with so many hours spent in the game. It would NOT be so big deal, but why i feel my teamates r even worse? When 2 of my teamates have less than 50 hours spent in the game and sweaty nurse player have 5500 hours its so .... Whats Yout experience.

Yessterday i was speaking with friend and he is always playing premade SWF, he has difference experience. He told me they getting not best killers and the games r so easy for them. He was like surpriced about my bad experience.

One evening i tried to play killers. It was boring. I was feeling bad for survivors i was against. And I was playing M1 killers with not sweaty builds. For example I was playing Clown, map was Haddonfield. I never tunnel or camp but i was not expecting to have so easy game. For whole game survivors made only one gen, i did 11 hooks per the game.

I dont care about killers, i would love to play survivors. Whats ur experience playing solo que survivors while new SBMM and what kind of teamates you r getting to lobby ? I feel something wrong at my side ?

Comments

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,403

I think if your friend stomps weak killer too quick, they dont get a good mmr-rating.

After rank reset (i know it has nothing to do with mmr) i suddenly get almost always a weak link and it makes it really hard to escape.