We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which is more powerful Mind Flayer or The Entity

Options
MrHashtagYT
MrHashtagYT Member Posts: 87

Thoughts?

Comments

• FrogDispenser
    FrogDispenser Member Posts: 10
    Options

Both are rulers of their own specific pocket dimensions. So I say it would be close.

I haven't read the full lore of the entity and the extent of its influence, but I have seen all three (current) seasons of Stranger Things. I think where the line may be crossed is that the Mind Flayer has influence over the real world and its pocket dimension. It can send its own creatures into the real world and also materialize itself via mind control and mass melting. The entity however, cannot harm anyone in the real world and can only take from the looks of it, and seems only to be able to influence those inside of the fog. So I'd say the Mind Flayer might win this one by a small margin

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I doubt even Netflix knows... that character is all over the place.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

It can also influence people outside of it, it did this with Rin's father, Plague and Victor who came back to life before going to the fog.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

They're the same species I'd argue (along with Pennywise). But I'd say outside of the purgeseason they seem equal in power.

• BarbecueiChilli
    BarbecueiChilli Member Posts: 138
    Options

even if it's true (it's not, because kate denson lore cutscene, felix richter backstory) then mid flayer needs to go to entity's realm. We don't even know if both can be killed.