The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Best Launch Survivor?

Linc_DbDForums
Linc_DbDForums Member Posts: 9

Kinda curious on how the community sees all four of the original survivors, vote who you think is the best in teachable perks, not playstyle, stereotypes, or anything else. Just teachable perks.

Best Launch Survivor? 25 votes

Dwight
20%
TapeKnotDetailedDetrimentDarkMagikVenusadoctor2629 5 votes
Meg
40%
Aven_FallenFreddy96TatariuMadLordJackCheeseAntonTsukiYureiDatFastBoiGuiltiiAurelleLinc_DbDForums 10 votes
Claudette
24%
KaanabjorksnasAshInTheTallGrassAwkward_Fiend[Deleted User]GarlicRice 6 votes
Jake
4%
NoOneKnowsNova 1 vote
No Opinion
12%
GannTMQwQwfitch 3 votes

Comments

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Meg

Not even a question about it, which is why I'm confused there's a question here about it. Meg is undoubtedly the best survivor in the game when it comes to teachable perks, not just best original survivor or best launch survivor, the best survivor.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,465
    Claudette

At launch it was meg because her perks mathmatically made her a 4.2 survivor

Currently its a tossup for me between meg and claudette because healing perks that directly boost speed are pretty useful and selfcare can save a team in a pinch more times in the match than adrenaline can

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Jake

IW is enough to make me think Jake is better than any of the others, although that may be because I dislike SB and Adrenaline.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,860
    No Opinion

Sorry I’m not choosing between Meg and Claudette.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Claudette

Claudette is the best survivor, while Meg is the best perks.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Dwight

If we're talking launch as in pre-nerf/buff for perks, then Dwight. Bond was the same, but Leader used to increase gen speed. This means that someone with Leader and Prove Thyself could rush gens with one other player.