The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Zombies are pretty much useless and I want my money back for your poor DLC quality design

Just now, I just tried out Nemesis that I bought with my money for the sake of entertainment but I am led with disappointment. The zombies are mostly stuck because BHVR has no base knowledge on programming and lack the principles and fundamentals of designing video games. Nemesis' 'zombies' get stuck because the collision between the object makes them move constantly in a perpetual loop causing the zombie to move in the same place forever until you decide to come over there and beat its rotten brain outta its head which, of course, takes your valuable time from doing other important objectives. This game is fundamentally flawed as I first thought that Friday the 13th: The Game was as buggy as this game but DbD won the Nobel Prize but I'd give them a pat on their back for not having rock glitches. Oh, whoops, nevermind, there was a way to stand on rocks before in DbD on Mount Ormond Resort.

I am a unsatisfied customer and yet, BHVR refuse to refund my money based on their flawed logic and their lack of understanding on Consumer Rights.

I advise you not to purchase Nemesis until they understand how to make a simple code to make their cough AI cough NOT getting stuck between objects.

Don't make the same mistake as I did.

Comments