Where did they go? Achievement

Options

Hello.

Would somebody help me with this achievement? I don't think I can get it in solo q. I would really appreciate any help.

Comments

• JustWhimsical
    JustWhimsical Member Posts: 590
    Options

I got this achievement through solo q, you just need to have a perfect combination of things to happen, dropping your key so that your teammates know you have a key and saying come here with your hand to all the survivors so they are following you after all the generators are done.

You will either need to have good teammates, but also a not so great killer because if the killer catches you at the end and kills any one of you it's done, so if the killer is afk or something like that its a guaranteed achievement if the other survivors don't get greedy for points, hope this helps.

(Though you can just do swf and get the achievement that way, it's much less random especially considering the bonuses you get from swf in that case feel free to just gather your friends and tell them to do gens as fast as possible. Then tell them to all split up to look for hatch or just look for it all together, (after making sure noed isn't in play as well that would probably be bad if you get noed hit before hatch.)

Hope this helps I'm not the best at explaining things so forgive me if it makes no sense. :c

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

Go to dbd's official discord and find a swf in the dedicated section. Tell them you want to go for the achievement. Chances are there are other people that want it and anybody who's looking to swf there are already ready to play, rather than trying to create a team here and make everybody's schedules match.

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330
    Options

Thank you for your advice. Solo q is very situational. I think I want to do SWF because that is probably the best way how to get it.

• OnisEquinePhallus
    OnisEquinePhallus Member Posts: 26
    Options

They're changing the requirements for this achievement anyhow so that you'll only need to escape with the key by yourself. So I'd just wait a week.