We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Memory 1751?

Options
eric_alrasid17
eric_alrasid17 Member Posts: 119

I read Blight lore "The Hunger" and "Doors Unknown" and memory 1751 is not there since "The Hunger" ends in memory 1750 and "Doors Unknown" start from memory 1752.

Is memory 1751 completely skipped or the video at the end of "The Hunger" is truly the memory 1751?

It really bothers me anyway...

Comments

• Gruo
    Gruo Member Posts: 129
    Options

They didn't add a memory 1751. Don't focus too much on the numbers, they are always random.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    Options

Various memory entry numbers are skipped all the time. I wouldn't read into it too much, just that the bigger numbers are chronologically later than the earlier ones. So, skipping 1751 indicates there's a small time jump forward.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    edited September 2021
    Options

Maybe those numbers might actually be more important than we think.

Maybe killers and survivors with small memory numbers associated to them like 100 or 200 were taken and archived before others with memories numbered as, for example, 3000 or 4000.

If that's the case we could easily find out the chronological order of all killers and survivors that entered the realm.

Or maybe, and most likely, they're just completely random.