We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Why are the Killers so tall

Options
lugZas_exe
lugZas_exe Member Posts: 57

I mean there are some smaller ones like Pig or Legion. But for example Wraith is way taller than every Survivor. Is just he so tall or does the Entity make em tall so that he looks more frightening ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options

They gotta be intimidating

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461
    Options

he is just tall.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options

We can assume the size of the killers is increased the more the entity has influenced them, in a sense they are coursing with power bestowed upon them and it increases their size.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

Comparing their official in game models inside programs like SFM or blender, the tall ones all appear to be 7'0 and more so they 100% had to be modified by the Entity to be taller.

Even some licensed ones became way bigger due to the Entity's powers as Original Myers was 5'10 and Leatherface was 6'4.

Also normal humans like Clown, Trapper and Doctor all look like regular sized individual in their tome cutscenes before being taken into the Realm.

The only exception I believe is Hillbilly which clearly towers over the chief officer and looks much bigger than his parents when sitting with their corpses on the couch even before being taken by the Entity.

Regarding Wraith specifically, we don't see him as an adult in cutscenes but I highly doubt he was 7'0+ tall in the real world, as 7 footers are exceptionally rare, being just 0,000038% of the world population.

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731
    Options

I think they were just naturally tall, as not all Killers are that tall.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

Good diets and plenty of exercise.

• Miles
    Miles Member Posts: 461
    Options

why would it. They arent even that tall, atleast not inhumanely tall besides demo and nemesis, who are in fact not humans

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,009
    Options

Map presense is why so even in the fog some players can make out if its a killer or survivor

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

Entity make killer stronk

• LunarShadows
    LunarShadows Member Posts: 8
    Options

Entity probably knows that bigger killers are more intimidating and so makes them that way to bring more fear to survivors