Goodbye for however long it takes...

Options
DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Looks like I'm gonna be busy for awhile. I'll be back!

Comments

• DocFabron
    Options

Have fun

Thank you :)

I'll still make a little bit of time for DbD every now and then, but this is gonna take up most of my time for awhile! 
  • iNb4Ownage
    iNb4Ownage Member Posts: 46
    Options

Waiting on it to release for PC.

• DocFabron
    Options
    @Nickenzie
    @Orion
    @Tsulan
    @fcc2014
    @lyric
    @powerbats

Look after the good people of the forum while I'm..."vacationing". 
  • Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    edited October 2018
    Options

Looks like I'm gonna be busy for awhile. I'll be back!
    @MathieuCoteBHVR know. I hear he is always on the lookout for fun games when killer is boring.
  • DocFabron
    Options

There's a few rumors floating around that it could be coming next year. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    @Nickenzie
    @Orion
    @Tsulan
    @fcc2014
    @lyric
    @powerbats

Look after the good people of the forum while I'm..."vacationing". 

I'll try and keep the rowdy children in line as well, but if all else fails I'll plead with the mods. 😁

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Options
    Me waiting to get my copy 
  • DocFabron
    Options
    Michiko said:
    That was me during the 4 last days leading up to the game's release xD
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    I will try and raise hell while you are gone. Enjoy the break. I will be joining you until the winter chapter or event is released.
  • Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242
    Options

< Is here waiting patiently for PC release>

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    Markness said:

Same...
    Could be only a matter of years...
  • Skemooo
    Skemooo Member Posts: 194
    Options

@Markness said:

if all goes well we should see it in April 2019..

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Options
    Michiko said:
    That was me during the 4 last days leading up to the game's release xD
    LOL
  • MrZapp
    MrZapp Member Posts: 102
    Options

I'll Zap you when you come back ;-;

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@iNb4Ownage said:

Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY Hold your horses, Doc! Before you leave make sure you finish any rituals you have and check back every few days. It's the bare minimum that I think one can do in Dead by Daylight. Just try to avoid having too many rituals build up and you'll get to have fun in 2 games at the same time!
  • iNb4Ownage
    iNb4Ownage Member Posts: 46
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:

@iNb4Ownage said:

Same here m8. I absolutely loved RDR1. Play the hell out of it and 100% completed it on the 360 however i have been done with consoles for years now and i cant justify buying a console simply for this one game. Hope it comes to PC. I need RDR2 in my life.

I have an Xbox One, I just don't ever play on my console, so I don't want to buy it on console lol

• DocFabron
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Peasant said:
    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY Hold your horses, Doc! 
    I see what you did there ;)

Peasant
    said:
    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY Before you leave make sure you finish any rituals you have and check back every few days. It's the bare minimum that I think one can do in Dead by Daylight. Just try to avoid having too many rituals build up and you'll get to have fun in 2 games at the same time!
    Yeah, I probably should check in occasionally to do my rituals. It shouldn't take me long to do them.
  • DocFabron
    Options

@iNb4Ownage said:

I sank countless hours into the first game, and I can definitely say I will do the same with this one. The main story itself is 60 hours long. I can't imagine how long it will take to 100%!
  • DocFabron
    Options
    Folks! I can safely say that Arthur Morgan is indeed a badass!
  • SadonicShadow
    Options

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    SadonicShadow said:

@iNb4Ownage said:

I sank countless hours into the first game, and I can definitely say I will do the same with this one. The main story itself is 60 hours long. I can't imagine how long it will take to 100%!

Same. I will be looking to 100% it when or if it ever comes to PC.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Just a pitty that its console only.....

• DocFabron
    Options
    Master said:

There was some leak online where a guy was credited for working on a PC port of the game. It was quickly taken down though.

The only reason the first one wasn't released on PC was because they messed up their code somewhere and couldn't do it. That's why they didn't even re-release it for PS4 or Xbox One as well.
  • SadonicShadow
    Options

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Master said:

There was some leak online where a guy was credited for working on a PC port of the game. It was quickly taken down though.

The only reason the first one wasn't released on PC was because they messed up their code somewhere and couldn't do it. That's why they didn't even re-release it for PS4 or Xbox One as well.

I heard that the code was spaghetti aswell which really is unfortunate since Red Dead Redemption is EASILY my favorite game of all time. It is a pure work of art and will be remembered as a Legendary title. I only wish i could have experienced it on PC. As far as RDR2 goes i think Rockstar is just trying to pull its ######### business tactic it used on GTA 5 by delaying a release long enough to encourage people to double dip on sales. I know folks that bought GTA 5 on the 360, xbox one, and then the PC. Not surprising they are doing the same thing again.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Noice, Have fun!!! I'm taking a break from video games i general tho, been watching some more movies and stuff. I've already played the Halloween events in most of my favorite games so there's nothing left for me to grind for.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Markness said:

Same...

That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever 🤦‍♂️

• Tsulan
    Options
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:
    Markness said:

Same...

GTA V came out for PC. Would be logic to release RDR2.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

The next Red Dead game needs to be about a marshal defending his town. We have already had two stories about outlaws. We need one about one of the good guys for a change, a Marshal Or Sheriff protecting his town from gangs that want to lay waste to what he has built and kept in line. As well as hunting down a serial killer or notorious gang that is wanted for robbery and murder.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited October 2018
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Markness said:

&lt; Is here waiting patiently for PC release&gt;

Same...

Rockstar will likely wait a month or two AFTER everyone buys the console version. Then, they'll start selling to PC users to get more money from people who bought the console version but prefer PC.

Post edited by Peasant on
  • Tsulan
    Options
    Peasant said:

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Markness said:

&lt; Is here waiting patiently for PC release&gt;

Same...

Rockstar will likely wait a month or two AFTER everyone buys the console version. Then, they'll start selling to PC users to get more money from people who bought the console version but prefer PC.

I'd say 1 year. 
  • DocFabron
    Options

The next Red Dead game needs to be about a marshal defending his town. We have already had two stories about outlaws. We need one about one of the good guys for a change, a Marshal Or Sheriff protecting his town from gangs that want to lay waste to what he has built and kept in line. As well as hunting down a serial killer or notorious gang that is wanted for robbery and murder.

Red Harlow from Red Dead Revolver was a bounty hunter avenging his family. So Red Dead wasn't always about being an outlaw.