We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Lisa Sherwood

Options
Mwasi
Mwasi Member Posts: 35

As naive as it may sounds, I was genuinely hoping this latest Witch Survivor was the human version of the Hag, or at least connected to her in someway. I was hoping for this because I thought perhaps the Hag's lore would be revised.

I love DBD's lore. Especially, the original survivors and killers stuff. But Lisa's story feels so underdeveloped and confusing when compared to better fleshed out killers. It mentions village elders, the old ways, a family of cannibals, and other stuff that seems pulled from different decades or even centuries.

The Hag is such a fascinating and tragic character. Even the flavor text for a dress cosmetic, reading something along the lines of that once beautiful outfit being just one more possibility in life Lisa's captives denied her, has so much profound meaning.

I hope the Hag's lore is updated one day.

Comments