If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hallowed blight numbers

Options
Rattman
Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

So, I noticed these numbers on new skins. 2114 25. Any idea what they mean? Maybe some kind of Blizzard-style hidden teaser?

Comments

• Rattman
    Options

So, In latest devstream they said that originally there were different numbers, which meant beginning of the event. They didn't said that numbers mean now tho.

• SadCyclops
    SadCyclops Member Posts: 118
    Options

i also noticed the letters but i could not read it :D totally interrested in any suggestions :)

• Rattman
    Options

Currently there are 13 killers in the game. 14 might be reference for next killer? If so, why not for the next chapter (10) tho?

• Rattman
    edited November 2018
    Options

Or, maybe, 2.11 - date when event ended. This might be true, since they said that previously there were numbers 3110.
    2 and 5 at the end - might be numbers of killers and survivors who got new skins. What about 4 in the middle tho? And why there is an empty space between 2114 and 25?

• NiceToMeetYou
    NiceToMeetYou Member Posts: 11
    Options

Remember the space may just be part of the "design" it doesn't necessarily mean anything, it might just be there to make the tag more interesting. I know how lame that sounds, but not everything has meaning, lol.

• NiceToMeetYou
    Options

the 4 might be number of skins they are planning on releasing in a new event?

• NiceToMeetYou
    Options

Also is it just me or is there something crossed out in red at the top of the tag? It's the most obvious on billy's.