How will you spend your Halloween?

Options
PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I'm personally going to give out some candy and scare some kids. Then once I'm outta candy that I'm giving out, I'll retreat back to my room and watch some movies while eating the candy I didn't give away. I might watch Halloween or The Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyone recommend some movies I should watch? Either horror or not horror.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

I'm on a horror movie marathon. So far, I've watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, and Nightmare on Elm Street. I'm planning on seeing Friday the 13th, Chucky and Halloween as well. Maybe Saw, but I'm not big on gore films. As for Halloween night, I'll definitely be scaring kids and handing out candy.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I'm on a horror movie marathon. So far, I've watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, and Nightmare on Elm Street. I'm planning on seeing Friday the 13th, Chucky and Halloween as well. Maybe Saw, but I'm not big on gore films. As for Halloween night, I'll definitely be scaring kids and handing out candy.

Very nice, I've seen all the Friday the 13th films and all the Halloween ones too. Can't wait to eat that yummy candy though, I've been holding off of it for the whole month just fir this special night.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options
    I'm on another marathon as well. Seen the whole saga of Halloween, with the new included (pretty good movie actually, thumbs up), Friday 13, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street and Freddy vs Jason (for the lolz, fricking Freddy lmao). 

Tonight I plan to watch Scream next. As for Halloween, I'm probably gonna play dbd with my friends since we don't really celebrate Halloween here. 
  • Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

I'm going to a local electro party.

As the Trapper.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I speicifically waited to see the new Halloween JUST to see it on Halloween. So I'll be doing that, then I'll come home and watch some more horror movies. 
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I'm personally going to give out some candy and scare some kids. Then once I'm outta candy that I'm giving out, I'll retreat back to my room and watch some movies while eating the candy I didn't give away. I might watch Halloween or The Nightmare Before Christmas. Anyone recommend some movies I should watch? Either horror or not horror.

first and second texas cainsaw massacre great films