The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Unpopular Opinion: NOED should be baseline

2»

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited October 2018
    I still can't believe people still argue about NOED and DS.

NOED can be removed and never come into play by taking roughly 1 minute between all the survivors to do the totems you see while one survivor running DS can waste more time than it takes to cleanse all them all.

Apart from 1 or two maps most survivors between them all will run past every single totem on the map without having to detour anywhere letting something activate because you chose to do that is on you not the killer, they chose to risk using the perk and if it pays off well it all because the players allowed it too.

NOED has a true counter while DS does not, what killer have are things to make it more tolerable.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I mean theres now 2 perks in the game that help find totems.... 1 being small game (it's been in game for how long now??) The other being detectives hunch...... like you do a gen and everything and more that the killer knows you know... totems shouldnt even be a bother at this point with just this perk... are these perks the most exciting to run... God no... but to just ######### and moan about how NOED is such a crutch perk and be all salty because you've been getting your crap pushed in by noed is a waste of time because in reality you could have avoided the perk completely....
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Sythalin said:
    15-20 games played today, 100% NOED.

After it's ridiculously unneeded buff to cause EXPOSED on every tier, when should we expect to just become baseline for every killer? Just like Self Care, almost any killer worth their salt knows that there is ZERO reason NOT to take NOED now, especially since some genius made it so that you only need tier 1 to receive the only benefit this perk is ever used for in the first place (honestly, no one acknowledges or even knows there's a speed boost).

Flame responses in 3.... 2.... 1....

As others have said NOED has the simple counter play of breaking 5 totems. This can be done before the perk is even active. We have also seen DS in almost every game since its release and yet nothing has changed. Some people have started running Enduring to counter DS but it isn't a counter. My point is people will always find something on both sides to complain about and this vicious circle will keep spinning around. Lets focus of changing how we play instead of complaining for something that isn't going to change.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

So here's a question. Why not cleanse totems?

• HP150
    HP150 Member Posts: 455
    edited October 2018

Oh no. They made it so that Tier 1 and Tier 2 NOED are ACTUAL perks instead of not being used at all and only being grabbed from the bloodwebs in hopes that you'll eventually get Tier 3. You know, kinda like how you get the selling point of every other perk at Tier 1 and it gets progressively better as you go up in tiers as opposed to having a completely different affect at Tier 3?

Better call the whambulance though, the Rank 20 players don't want to git gud and are coming in at full force!

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I low-key feel as though both DS and NOED should just be removed completely. They are the MOST complained about perks and reward bad playstyles. Although I (and everybody else) has used both DS and NOED at some point (don’t lie you know at SOME point you have used DS at least one time) they are the only TRUE crutch perks in the game that reward the player for something they shouldn’t be rewarded for.

The only reason that DS will never be removed is because of the “Adept Laurie” trophy :/

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334

I'd be ashamed as killer to slot NOED. I would basically admit defeat from the start. That's what NOED means: "I am too bad at this game, I won't catch survivors, but maybe, just maybe I will get lucky and catch some at the end with NOED.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Slayer said:

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Lol DS has plenty of counters! proceeds to name exactly 1, that only reduces the stun time

Yeah, that's totally a counter. Like cleansing totems to completely avoid the spawning of NOED... oh wait, no it's not.

You can dribble, that's 2 as well as maneuver them to a better spot before downing them so that ds becomes useless.

You can dribble 15 meters. Unless you are close to a hook, DS has no real counter.
    DS rewards bad players.
    NOED punishes gen rushers. 
    Those are 2 different things, but most people seem to think they are the same.

3) unerving presence
    4) swing around
    Also you should get yourself downed either near pallet or some good loop in hope that you MAY hit DS to get good use of perk and killer may just leave you there and get use of it. So killer doesnt suffer from ds.

So a slightly more difficult "skill" check and playing the lottery (because the hit animation would have at the exact moment of the skill check) are your counters?

*claps slowly*
    Yeah those REALLY are as effective as simply cleansing totems to avoid NOED.
    *facepalm*
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

I'm not MLG or that good of a killer but I seriously don't need it and I feel it's a waste of a slot because I don't want it to get to a point where the survivors are already opening the exit gate. I can kill them before that and a good killer should be able to.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Sythalin said:
    15-20 games played today, 100% NOED.

After it's ridiculously unneeded buff to cause EXPOSED on every tier, when should we expect to just become baseline for every killer? Just like Self Care, almost any killer worth their salt knows that there is ZERO reason NOT to take NOED now, especially since some genius made it so that you only need tier 1 to receive the only benefit this perk is ever used for in the first place (honestly, no one acknowledges or even knows there's a speed boost).

Flame responses in 3.... 2.... 1....

Dont rush gens, cleanse totems

Yeah I know its really hard :wink:

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    Tsulan said:
    Slayer said:

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

Lol DS has plenty of counters! proceeds to name exactly 1, that only reduces the stun time

Yeah, that's totally a counter. Like cleansing totems to completely avoid the spawning of NOED... oh wait, no it's not.

You can dribble, that's 2 as well as maneuver them to a better spot before downing them so that ds becomes useless.

You can dribble 15 meters. Unless you are close to a hook, DS has no real counter.
    DS rewards bad players.

3) unerving presence
    4) swing around
    Also you should get yourself downed either near pallet or some good loop in hope that you MAY hit DS to get good use of perk and killer may just leave you there and get use of it. So killer doesnt suffer from ds.

So a slightly more difficult "skill" check and playing the lottery (because the hit animation would have at the exact moment of the skill check) are your counters?

*claps slowly*
    *facepalm*
    Not to mention that the swing exploit has been fixed and never has been consistant as it relies on guessing the skillcheck location anyway.
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    edited October 2018
    I ordered a NOED counter guide off of MLGDBDPros.com and it’s worked wonders. Idk the legality of me c&p premium content here for all to see for free, but the guide has been so effective and is so well written, I gotta share. Here is the step by step guide:

1. Cleanse totems

And that’s it. Well worth the $39 I paid for the guide. The bottoms of the pages even have bonus tips. Page 1 says “Run Small Game” and Page 2 says “Run Detectives Hunch”. It works amazing.
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

@MegMain98 said:
    I low-key feel as though both DS and NOED should just be removed completely. They are the MOST complained about perks and reward bad playstyles. Although I (and everybody else) has used both DS and NOED at some point (don’t lie you know at SOME point you have used DS at least one time) they are the only TRUE crutch perks in the game that reward the player for something they shouldn’t be rewarded for.

The only reason that DS will never be removed is because of the “Adept Laurie” trophy :/

I agree. I want both sides to shut up and stop complaining about NOED/DS. I think DS should just get replaced with an entirely different perk with a different name and the same goes for NOED.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799

Let me just waste a lot of precious time when someone's getting chased to get rid of potential NOED, which might ultimately be the reason why we didn't win because I looked for totems that were very well hidden or already destroyed, instead of using this time to actually do my objective that not only helps me win the game, but also gives me progress towards emblems unlike dull totems.

weSmart

Dull totems and hex totems = boldness and bp
    Guess what, I get free bp and better score just by doing everything. Most of the time I don't even have to look for it, they are just on hills or near a gen

You'reNot
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

@Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    I ordered a NOED counter guide off of MLGDBDPros.com and it’s worked wonders. Idk the legality of me c&p premium content here for all to see for free, but the guide has been so effective and is so well written, I gotta share. Here is the step by step guide:

1. Cleanse totems

And that’s it. Well worth the $39 I paid for the guide. The bottoms of the pages even have bonus tips. Page 1 says “Run Small Game” and Page 2 says “Run Detectives Hunch”. It works amazing.

Pay2win, shame on you

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Personally, I wouldn’t mind NOED being baseline. The end game is strongly in favor of the Survivors. Because Survivors get a speed boost after being hit while the Killer is basically stunned, you have little means to stop survivors once the gates are open. NOED somewhat levels the playing field, giving both parties a fair shot.
    Personally, I wouldn’t mind NOED being baseline. The end game is strongly in favor of the Survivors. Because Survivors get a speed boost after being hit while the Killer is basically stunned, you have little means to stop survivors once the gates are open. NOED somewhat levels the playing field, giving both parties a fair shot.
    I totally agree because I feel when you hit a survivor they should be able to be hit again immediately. Instead they get hit earn there speed boost and leg it and start teabagging palletising and looping you because they have been given a head start with the speed boost after they get hit. Then they send you messages at the end the end such as "lol loser, noob, get good" I am sorry but you didn't earn the chance of escape you got given to you. Same as decisive Strike they don't earn the escape after using ds as soon as gates open they are given the escape.
  • douggie123
    It's not much different to at the Olympics

Atheletic all in a row ready to run. The flagsman comes along and says now hang about lads let's allow Jimmy to get a head start because he is a new athlete who hasn't had much practice.
  • douggie123
    You earn a win by not getting caught not by being given a head start
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Some killers have end game builds. I play doctor (lol play doctor) that way and NOED is part of that strategy. B y the time NOED pops, (ideally) everyone has been hooked once or twice already and in madness 2-3. NOED is my finishing blow. DS can be used up to that point and it may result in someone's first hooking. That late in the game for a first hook and he is as good as free (unless his teammates screw him lol.).

It definitely has a viable place.

I don't usually run it on Myers because of his EW 3....it seems like a wasted perk. So there is strategy.

And if you run NOED and get one hook and can manage to camp it, well you turned a 0 k into a 1 or two k. Not great but it probably means the survivors ran me over all game. It's better than nothing and chances are it's not a great deal of BPs earned so it actually all works out pretty fairly.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

NOED is the killers version of the hatch. Its pretty much as fair as the hatch and does the same thing as the hatch. Stop whinning and take out dulll totems. You would think after the 4th or so game back to back with noed you would start taking out dull totems. Just letting your ignorancy kill you my friend.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    edited November 2018

Why should you disarm totems?

Well, actually you don't have to, you can walk past the usually highly visible and still not very well placed dull totems if you want to, nobody is going to hold a mori to your head and force you to.

But if you are going to ignore the actual counter to the perk then you really have 0 legs to stand on when it comes to complaining about NOED. Half the time it works because people don't take the few seconds to disarm totems, and you don't exactly have to go searching for them most of the time given that,as mentioned before, a lot of them are still badly placed.

Every killer has the RIGHT to use NOED, it is a perk and it is there to be used. Just as any survivor has the RIGHT to use DS, SB, SC, because they are perks to be used. Do we find these perks frustrating and annoying, hell yes we do, on both sides, but frankly that's the nature of the game, if something works, people are going to use it.

I actually think @Global is right when it comes to comparing hatch to NOED. Both give a last chance hail mary, both can be countered. Perhaps I'm just a noob, scrub, naive, idiot, I'll accept that if it means i spend more time enjoying the game than declaring pretty much every aspect of the game as unfair any time it challenges me.

Apologies if that sounds a bit acerbic, my jaw is killing me and for once I really don't care if i get a thousand lol's for saying that I'm sick of seeing all the whining in every damn post.

• Tsulan

Let me just waste a lot of precious time when someone's getting chased to get rid of potential NOED, which might ultimately be the reason why we didn't win because I looked for totems that were very well hidden or already destroyed, instead of using this time to actually do my objective that not only helps me win the game, but also gives me progress towards emblems unlike dull totems.

weSmart

Survivors asked for a secondary objective. 
    Now they got it and ignore it.

Yes, weSmart...
  • Black_Fence
    Black_Fence Member Posts: 308

I wish NOED had a change. I don't care about the exposed effect at all. I care about the fact that at rank 1 unless it is a really obvious killer (freddy, Trapper ect.) everyone gen rushes and doesn't do totems. I then go around and cleanse every totem counting them in stealth play and I get punished for countering a perk because I didn't gen rush or be seen. I can escape and barely pip because I wasn't chased and didn't do that many gens because gen rush is so meta. I wish that if you cleanse 1 dull totem you are free of NOED. Maybe have it something like:

*A Hex rooting its power on hope. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping.
    Once the Exit Gates are powered, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the Map, this Hex is applied to it.

While this Hex is active, Survivors that have not cleansed 1/2/3 totems suffer from the Exposed Status Effect and your movement speed is increased by 2/3/4 %.

The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.*

This means that I only need to cleanse 3 totems for me to be safe where as people that just mindlessly gen rush will be punished for it unless all the totems are cleansed. It would also slow the game down a little because it gives more incentive to cleanse a few totems.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

It won't be long until we hear people go: Remember Me is too OP, the Killer just has a crutch for failing to prevent Generators from going off.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Tsulan said:
    Slayer said:

@Tsulan said:
    powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

DS rewards bad players.

3) unerving presence
    4) swing around

*claps slowly*
    *facepalm*
    Not to mention that the swing exploit has been fixed and never has been consistant as it relies on guessing the skillcheck location anyway.
    Global said:

NOED is the killers version of the hatch. Its pretty much as fair as the hatch and does the same thing as the hatch. Stop whinning and take out dulll totems. You would think after the 4th or so game back to back with noed you would start taking out dull totems. Just letting your ignorancy kill you my friend.

Except survivors escape via hatch only if you let them
  • Slayer
    Boss said:

It won't be long until we hear people go: Remember Me is too OP, the Killer just has a crutch for failing to prevent Generators from going off.

Leader is a crutch it allows you to genrush already rushable gens.
    Dead hard is a crutch it allows you to escape a killers swing. Rewarding for bad playstyle lol i cant  anymore 

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,442

The change only matters if the killer does not have maxed out perks. Either the killer has all other perks maxed out except NOED, in which case they could play 3 or 4 games and max out NOED to have a fully levelled killer or they do not have all perks maxed out, in which case you are losing to an underlevelled killer.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

@KingB said:
    It has easy counterplay. Literally cleanse 5 totems and if you can't find them run small game.

no, it's not always easy. when you get only tryhard-must-always-4K-billys you don't have any time for those totems because you don't even have enough time for doing gens and with BBQ you get found everytime and everywhere. i never play NOED because it's totally BS. only bad and lazy killers play it who are unable to get kills midgame. i still see so many huntress with NOED #########, which proves that this garbage crutch is only made for brainless people. simple solution: remove DS and NOED from the game, that's it.

• Slayer

@Tsulan said:
    Slayer said:

@Tsulan said:

powerbats said:

@Tsulan said:

DS rewards bad players.

3) unerving presence

4) swing around

claps slowly
    facepalm

Was i ever comparing those perks? If i did i never meant it I agree noed is easier to counter . hitting ds is a lottery to me too if you can consistently hit it then yeah it may be really good perk

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Survivor mains: WE WANT MORE OBJECTIVES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Also survivor mains: I DONT WANT TO CLEANSE 5 TOTEMS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    I think you should get a hex notification if you cleanse a totem. It would be nice to know NOED is in the game.

That's my only major complaint.

I do think it's a crutch, but so are plenty of other killer and survivor perks and offerings.
  • Tsulan
    edited November 2018
    malloymk said:
    I think you should get a hex notification if you cleanse a totem. It would be nice to know NOED is in the game.

I do think it's a crutch, but so are plenty of other killer and survivor perks and offerings.
    Oh yes, as killer i would also like to get a notification of every survivor who has DS.
    So I can react accordingly. 
  • Black_Fence
    Black_Fence Member Posts: 308
    Tsulan said:
    malloymk said:

Oh yes, as killer i would also like to get a notification of every survivor who has DS.
    Well you know that if you don't have an obsession perk and you have am obsession chances are they have DS. You can then assume that all survivors have DS and just make sure you don't let them wiggle over 25%. That is what I do anyway
  • Madjura

@megdonalds said:

@KingB said:
    It has easy counterplay. Literally cleanse 5 totems and if you can't find them run small game.

no, it's not always easy. when you get only tryhard-must-always-4K-billys you don't have any time for those totems because you don't even have enough time for doing gens and with BBQ you get found everytime and everywhere. i never play NOED because it's totally BS. only bad and lazy killers play it who are unable to get kills midgame. i still see so many huntress with NOED #########, which proves that this garbage crutch is only made for brainless people. simple solution: remove DS and NOED from the game, that's it.

This entire post is full of contradictions.

you don't have any time for those totems because you don't even have enough time for doing gens

NOED does literally nothing unless all generators are repaired. You claim you don't have enough time to do the generators, implying that not all generators get done. In that situation it's impossible that NOED does anything and therefore you have no reason to complain about it unless the thing you want to complain about is the killer playing with what is basically 3 perks and still wiping the floor with you.

and with BBQ you get found everytime and everywhere.

That is also false. It does not reveal you if you are too close to the hook. It does not reveal you if you are behind a generator. Even if your aura is revealed it is only for 4 seconds. You can simply count to 4 and then move somewhere else if you are afraid of being found.

only bad and lazy killers play it who are unable to get kills midgame.

Above you claimed it's impossible to even do the generators. The only reason that could be is that you are dead. However here you claim that the killer is "unable to get kills midgame". Furthermore, if the killer is unable to get kills without NOED (which is what I believe you are implying here) then you should be able to take out the dull totems against a "bad and lazy killer[...]".

i still see so many huntress with NOED #########, which proves that this garbage crutch is only made for brainless people

I can't even begin to comprehend what the argument is supposed to be here.

• megdonalds

@Madjura said:

@megdonalds said:

@KingB said:

This entire post is full of contradictions.

you don't have any time for those totems because you don't even have enough time for doing gens

NOED does literally nothing unless all generators are repaired. You claim you don't have enough time to do the generators, implying that not all generators get done. In that situation it's impossible that NOED does anything and therefore you have no reason to complain about it unless the thing you want to complain about is the killer playing with what is basically 3 perks and still wiping the floor with you.

and with BBQ you get found everytime and everywhere.

That is also false. It does not reveal you if you are too close to the hook. It does not reveal you if you are behind a generator. Even if your aura is revealed it is only for 4 seconds. You can simply count to 4 and then move somewhere else if you are afraid of being found.

only bad and lazy killers play it who are unable to get kills midgame.

Above you claimed it's impossible to even do the generators. The only reason that could be is that you are dead. However here you claim that the killer is "unable to get kills midgame". Furthermore, if the killer is unable to get kills without NOED (which is what I believe you are implying here) then you should be able to take out the dull totems against a "bad and lazy killer[...]".

i still see so many huntress with NOED #########, which proves that this garbage crutch is only made for brainless people

I can't even begin to comprehend what the argument is supposed to be here.

Your entire post is full of contradictions. Seems you don't play solo survivor else you would mainly agree with me. If you want to escape you have to do gens quickly, especially against very good killers. Mostly, you don't have much time to cleanse all the totems because you also have to save/heal others or get chased, means in case of permanent pressure. Additionally you also have to rely on others with totem cleansing and they rarely do it. And here comes the main point you don't get. Either the killer gets all kills before the gens are done or he gets rewarded by NOED for doing nothing midgame and also gets kills. Im talking about practice, you about theory or SWF. Ofc there are matches where you get the hatch or the killer gets no kills but those scenarios are pretty much ultra rare as solo survivor nowadays.

• Madjura

@megdonalds said:
    Seems you don't play solo survivor else you would mainly agree with me.

Immediate ad hom before any argument

If you want to escape you have to do gens quickly, especially against very good killers. Mostly, you don't have much time to cleanse all the totems because you also have to save/heal others or get chased, means in case of permanent pressure.

Before you said:

only bad and lazy killers play [NOED] who are unable to get kills midgame.

Now you are claiming that very good killers use it. Furthermore the situation you describe where the killer is able to pressure the entire map is one where NOED is not active. NOED does not matter. You are getting dominated by a killer playing with 3 perks. If the killer is able to put enough pressure on everyone to the point where there is no time to cleanse the totems with only 3 perks you deserve to get steamrolled completely when the last gen pops and NOED activates. Chances are that if the killer had used a fourth perk that helps with putting on pressure you would have lost even earlier.

Additionally you also have to rely on others with totem cleansing and they rarely do it.

Doesn't matter, that's still counterplay. If NOED is as much of a problem as you say then eventually survivors who destroy the totems will rank up and be matched with other survivors who do that (and thus know what they are doing) while the survivors who do not will stay in the low ranks.

Either the killer gets all kills before the gens are done

... in which case the killer was literally using 3 perks

or he gets rewarded by NOED for doing nothing midgame and also gets kills.

If the killer does nothing midgame you have time to take out the totems.

Im talking about practice

No, all you are doing is contradicting yourself a lot.

you about theory or SWF.

Strawman

• DarkBro10010
    DarkBro10010 Member Posts: 2
    How to counter No-ED
    Step 1. Find a Totem
    Step 2. Cleanse said Totem
    Step 3. Repeat
  • megdonalds

@Madjura said:

@megdonalds said:
    Seems you don't play solo survivor else you would mainly agree with me.

Immediate ad hom before any argument

If you want to escape you have to do gens quickly, especially against very good killers. Mostly, you don't have much time to cleanse all the totems because you also have to save/heal others or get chased, means in case of permanent pressure.

Before you said:

only bad and lazy killers play [NOED] who are unable to get kills midgame.

Now you are claiming that very good killers use it. Furthermore the situation you describe where the killer is able to pressure the entire map is one where NOED is not active. NOED does not matter. You are getting dominated by a killer playing with 3 perks. If the killer is able to put enough pressure on everyone to the point where there is no time to cleanse the totems with only 3 perks you deserve to get steamrolled completely when the last gen pops and NOED activates. Chances are that if the killer had used a fourth perk that helps with putting on pressure you would have lost even earlier.

Additionally you also have to rely on others with totem cleansing and they rarely do it.

Doesn't matter, that's still counterplay. If NOED is as much of a problem as you say then eventually survivors who destroy the totems will rank up and be matched with other survivors who do that (and thus know what they are doing) while the survivors who do not will stay in the low ranks.

Either the killer gets all kills before the gens are done

... in which case the killer was literally using 3 perks

or he gets rewarded by NOED for doing nothing midgame and also gets kills.

If the killer does nothing midgame you have time to take out the totems.

Im talking about practice

No, all you are doing is contradicting yourself a lot.

you about theory or SWF.

Strawman

Lowbei, is that you?? Funny how you contradicting yourself but blame me that i would contradict myself. I didn't even talk about pips or ranking but you implied that, lul. Which proves that you don't know anything about what happens in practice in this game. So keep believing your nonsense, i will still enjoy all my killer matches without noed crutch.

• Madjura

@megdonalds said:
    Funny how you contradicting yourself but blame me that i would contradict myself. I didn't even talk about pips or ranking but you implied that, lul.

First of all you just make a claim that I contradict myself and then point out exactly no contradictions. And please do tell how the statements of yours I pointed out are not contradictory as you are implying.

Second:
    You:

Me:

If NOED is as much of a problem as you say then eventually survivors who destroy the totems will rank up and be matched with other survivors who do that [(refering to cleansing dull totems)]

I never claimed you were talking about ranks. I pointed out that survivors who cleanse dull totems will rank up because in their games NOED does not activate. If NOED is as much of an issue as you claim it is then survivors properly countering it will go up in rank due to them playing against what is essentially a 3 perk killer and those who do not will stay in the low ranks. Therefore the problem of other survivors not cleansing the totems will resolve itself if you yourself continue to properly counter NOED.

Which proves that you don't know anything about what happens in practice in this game. So keep believing your nonsense, i will still enjoy all my killer matches without noed crutch.

Ad hom

• megdonalds
    edited January 2019

@Madjura said:

@megdonalds said:
    Funny how you contradicting yourself but blame me that i would contradict myself. I didn't even talk about pips or ranking but you implied that, lul.

First of all you just make a claim that I contradict myself and then point out exactly no contradictions. And please do tell how the statements of yours I pointed out are not contradictory as you are implying.

Second:
    You:

Me:

If NOED is as much of a problem as you say then eventually survivors who destroy the totems will rank up and be matched with other survivors who do that [(refering to cleansing dull totems)]

I never claimed you were talking about ranks. I pointed out that survivors who cleanse dull totems will rank up because in their games NOED does not activate. If NOED is as much of an issue as you claim it is then survivors properly countering it will go up in rank due to them playing against what is essentially a 3 perk killer and those who do not will stay in the low ranks. Therefore the problem of other survivors not cleansing the totems will resolve itself if you yourself continue to properly counter NOED.

Which proves that you don't know anything about what happens in practice in this game. So keep believing your nonsense, i will still enjoy all my killer matches without noed crutch.

Ad hom

Never read such a whole bunch of trash and bias, especially in this forum. Do you ever read your own BS? You are just a poor killer main who doesn't play solo surv. As i already said, you know nothing about practice in this game. Strawman and Ad hom to all your BS you wrote down here.

Post edited by megdonalds on
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    Tsulan said:
    malloymk said:h

Fwiw, I would be completely in favor of that too.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

I really wish that the Devs would start showing stats on stream again.
    I really would love to see the usage of different perks.
    Because I would bet a lot on it, that Noed is no where near the usage that survivor claim it to be.