Perks for the ‘Nice’ Killers~

As a Disclaimer: I’m not a nice Killer who gives hatch, is mindful not to tunnel or respects Kobe BUT I understand some Killers have developed a Nice style.

So…three things for this topic.

• Name an existing Killer Perk and explain how, in your mind, you can use this perk to play “Nicely” with the survivors. As an Example: I use Fire Up, so I purposely use a Killer Perk that starts weak and only builds up strength if the survivors are playing well.
  • Also, in what DbD situations do you wish a certain killer perk could be created to “help” out a survivor (if you felt like it). As an Example: I feel bad when my first hook never gets saved and looks like a first hook death, probably because they are solo, and I sometimes wish I had a perk that could save a survivor off death hook.
  • Lastly, which current Killer perks would/could you give a slight adjustment to to turn them into a “Nice” Killer Perk. Explain how it’s still technically a Killer perk but could be flipped around as a Nice Killer Perk. Example: Monstrous Shrine, besides it’s usual power, all other Survivors gain a small speed boost. The Killer is giving all survivors more speed and a certain level of confidence to lure them to the basement and try and make the basement save / Survivors could instead have the nice benefit of zooming around the map for more gen popping fun.

Just a random discussion topic.

Comments

• Bumbus
    Bumbus Member Posts: 600

Ruin is a nice killer perk, as long as its up I can afford to play the game fair and don't tunnel anyone.

• Jeromy137
    Jeromy137 Member Posts: 348

Hoarder is a killer perks that would be kind to the survivors because it gives them extra chests