The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

RATE MY TRICKSTER BUILD

PERKS

No Way Out, Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Ruin, Iron Maiden

ADD-ONS

Bloody Boba

increases knives carried by 8

Caged Heart Shoes

increases movement speed when holding/throwing knives

Please give your opinion and/or what you would change about it.

Im a Trickster main and I’m proud

Comments

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

From one Trickster main to another, I think this is a pretty solid build!

I didn't really think about the movement speed boost Devour gives you that makes him a 115% killer (like he should be). But I think it's a really clever idea :)

I used to be a big fan of caged heart shoes but I find myself using it less and less. I still think it's a solid add on though!

• ImAJoke264
    ImAJoke264 Member Posts: 163

Most survivors don’t expect to hear the words “Trickster Main” and always underestimate any Trickster. One time this guy let me get a hit to “give me a chance” but I had 5 stacks Devour (lots of knives used) and he wasn’t expecting it. The Endgame chat was hilarious, “you ######### suck Trickster your so bad that you have to use Devour Hope”

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

5.5/10

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

Not bad. I run Starstruck, Devour Hope, Undying, and Oppression. Build gets work done

• JexxTron
    JexxTron Member Posts: 228

loose the yellow coat. Everything else is excellent. Stop being so NA na nay na na.. Get the cool outfit so you have some class threads.

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
    edited October 2021

hi,

im a trickster main since release and I can only recommend you the guide from "Tricksters Wife". Wich you can find here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270849/a-trickster-guide-by-a-trickster-one-trick#latest This Guide is not perfect BUT still very very good and ( important ) allways up to date. I am personally not a friend of Devour Hope :( I would swap it with NOED because, it has a better Synergy with No way Out and puts the Survivor under additional stress. Iron Maidon you can take for sure, but you should try to decide for a certain style. Either you play with Discordance, which gives you super Information and more than genstopper, or you take BBQ (also nice synergy with No way out) and let them rush if they want. Ruin for the early game I think is solid, but if it gets destroyed quickly, you still have Noed. Also Noed gives you a 4% Speedboost ( don't forget ). Basically you force the survivors to do all the totems and always know when 2 or more people are at a gen, which reduces the genrush a little bit. But this is only my personal opinion. With the introduction of the BoonTotems changes anyway a lot.

For Indoor Maps i prefer: Discordance, Tinkerer, Ruin, Undying

and for Outdoor Maps at the momend with Corrupt Intervention, Deadlock, PGTW, Bamboozle (depends on your playstyle)

Add Ons that I prefer are: Trick Blades in combination with CTUS ( HELL YEAH ! my favorite ) or DTC in combination with M Murder or Bloody Boa with CHS. You can also take Noed out, but then I would recommend Fizz Spin Soda plus Iridescent Photocard as add ons. As said everything can and nothing must so only a recommendation. Greetings

Post edited by PNgamer on
  • MarcoPoloYolo
    MarcoPoloYolo Member Posts: 508

Axe Devour Hope. Add in bamboozle instead. Trickster kills quickly, so an insta-down with his M1 which is weaker than the other killers (110%) is probably a bad idea. It's probably best to solve Trickster's biggest weakness in chase instead.

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

That's right the more you play with the shoes the more you realize that you need them less and less^^

• scarletxxx666
    scarletxxx666 Member Posts: 5

the problem with hexes is that high rank survivors cleanse them asap

if u play with medium-low survivors is ok

if u play with high rank survivors expect hex ruin & hex devour hope to be cleansed asap

• Very decent but you don't need to dedicate yourself to one build.

• Solid 7/10

My build is aggressive you should try it : iron maiden brutal strength pop shadow born or infections

• ImAJoke264
    ImAJoke264 Member Posts: 163

I experiment with different builds all the time and made an agitation/mad grit build. I never fully dedicate myself to 1 build but this is my casual for now

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

While Trickster's not my favourite (it's the 'bullet spread', for me) he's a solid killer, and this build compliments him decently. Rated 8/8, mate.

If the PTB changes go through, I'd change up both hexes for Blood Favor and Crowd Control :P

• thisisntmax
    thisisntmax Member Posts: 231

Not running Shadowborn, Spies, BBQ, Nurse's for endless chasing and tracking? Sadge

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I would run Huntress Lullaby instead of Devour Hope, it works great with Oppression!

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I personally do not like ruin with devour as ruin makes them go totem hunting. I would probably run undying instead to increase the likelihood you get to use it. But then again, a lot of regression options suck... So you almost kind of have to, I suppose?

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

I have a serious problem with DH, every Killer runs it.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Im glad this thread was made i have about 20 games i have to play with Trickster (Got to use his cakes) before prestige. My build is pop, thrilling, thana, bbq. I know its a lot of slowdown but i am not very good with him despite my current 5 gm streak. Dont think i have your build but was thinking swapping thana for brutal.