Pallets are absolutely broken

Pig_Is_Pog
Pig_Is_Pog Member Posts: 222
edited October 2021 in General Discussions

recently i made a post saying pallets were broken during saves but everyone just said i was mistiming (which i was not)

in the past few days i’ve noticed sometimes it just happens when you go for a stun in general, i had a nemesis that was carrying a survivor that was walking threw a pallet, i threw the pallet in his face (he was walking, not in animation) and it didn’t stun him, vacuumed him to my side of the pallet and i got downed.

2 games ago just then i had a trickster who i was in chase with and i threw a pallet on top of him and he didn’t get stunned (i got killer stun ect) then he just threw blades over the pallet and killed me.

yestarday i was in chase with a trapper and threw the pallet on him after a few loops, as usual it didn’t stun him and he just insta broke the pallet. (note that i did indeed get the score event for stunning)

a few days ago i was robbed of a pallet save on nurse due to her not getting stunned (she started swing right before i threw so i was definitely timed fine)

ever since yous removed reverse pallet stuns it has complete ruined pallets, randomly they just don’t work and it’s absolutely annoying.

this has also happened to a few of my buddies so i know it’s not just me, i also average 16ms so it isn’t lag or anything.

Comments

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544

I was hoping to see abunch of pictures of an entire map having every pallet destroyed.

Needless to say I'm disappointed

• nickofford
    nickofford Member Posts: 105

They made a chqnge where you can no longer stun a killer if they are on the same side of a pallet as you.

This makes pallet saves and power struggle fail often, like 90% of the time

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551

I mean I don't know what to tell you chief. This never happens to me but it would be great to see how it happens so we can analyze it together.