No Mither purpose and buff

ChesterTheMolester
ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
I believe No Mithers recovery speed on the ground should be doubled. The reason is that then No Mither can be used to intentionally force a Killer to hook you instead of his initial victim or slug you and risk you ruining his chases over and over again. I think that was the purpose of this build in the first place, thats why David is the biggest and most obvious survivor but the fact that Killers can often slug you, finish whatever he is doing and pick you up in time defeats its purpose.

Comments

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80

It's pretty much a "challenge" perk. Yeah it could use a buff or two for the risk of being injured for the whole game.

• ChesterTheMolester
    MeowLux said:

It's pretty much a "challenge" perk. Yeah it could use a buff or two for the risk of being injured for the whole game.

I think it was an excuse for being lazy, along the same line as MCotes classy "Not all killers should be viable"
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Why should no fuss be buffed, as others say it is a challenge perk
  • SuperRavenSn1per
    SuperRavenSn1per Member Posts: 34
    Considering toxic survivors that will just heal the survivor in front of killer this could be OP.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited June 2018
    Considering toxic survivors that will just heal the survivor in front of killer this could be OP.
    Yeah the No Mither and Self Care combo will surely be a huge pain in the ass for any Killer.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited June 2018

It's a perk to make the game more challenging.

It is already fullfilling it's purpose, no change is needed.

If you don't want to use it in its current stat then no one is forcing you.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Remove the No Mither icon and starts the trial healthy, at least.

• ChesterTheMolester

It's a perk to make the game more challenging.

It is already fullfilling it's purpose, no change is needed.

If you don't want to use it in its current then no one is forcing you.

I already commented on it... i believe it was merely  a lazy excuse because shuffling a few numbers is hard, same reason they said that not all Killers should be viable so they dont have to buff them, that mindset dropped really fast when the outrage came along.