If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Has anyone else noticed

Options
PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

That some of the more survivor biased people on the forums have changed their icon to Freddy, could this be them doing a silent protest to prevent him from getting a buff? Am I just looking into this too much? AM I PARANOID??? AM I GOING CRAZY???

Comments

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options
    They could start changing his face model to the original Freddy ;( I don't like him in the movie of 2010... Sigh. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options

That some of the more survivor biased people on the forums have changed their icon to Freddy, could this be them doing a silent protest to prevent him from getting a buff? Am I just looking into this too much? AM I PARANOID??? AM I GOING CRAZY???

Maybe they just look like him IRL.
  • Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    edited October 2018
    Options

Could it be the upcoming holiday?

I've seen the Shape in 40% of my matches as Survivor.

I'm sure it's related to the new movie, but I can't wait for Halloween to pass so I can get back to playing against a good mix of Killers (or the same three top-tier Killers for those of us at Rank 1).