Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

opinions on a Deadspace chapter.

What would you lot think of getting a deadspace chapter in dbd?

Issac Clark as survivor (straitjacket. arms cut free) and a slasher as a killer (humanoid killer sort of)

What are your opinion on a deadspace chapter? would you be for it or nah?

i know its incredibly improbable, but one can hope.

Comments

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340

I'm all for it.

Never played a single game in the series, but anything that brings more variety of killers and survivors, and ties into other successful horror IP, I'm all for.

What would the killer be? Is there like a boss baddie, like the Nemesis? I know you said slasher, but what is it?

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,952

ofc. I would love it.

Nobody would be against the Entity swallowing up a Space station.

Life is too short to say no. LETS GO!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

######### EA. As much as I love Dead Space, that's gonna be a "no" from me because of EA.

• BBQ
    BBQ Applicant Posts: 39

It could work, but I think myself and many others would prefer an Alien chapter more than anything else.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

We do need more scifi horror in this game

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173

Never played, but seen footage. Would be open to it.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

I would love a Dead Space chapter. I'm sure they can make a Necromorph Slasher killer work well, and Isaac as a survivor would be pretty nice too. Dead Space is a "hall of fame of horror" worthy addition. Some people have an issue with EA, but they also did with Konami(Silent Hill) so that won't be a deterrent obviously.

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29

A Dead Space chpater would be interesting indeed. Unsure of what the killer would be though? A slasher would be ok but maybe the unkillable one that chases you around the ship in the first one, with a skin for the Ubermorph from the second.

Map would have to be the Ishimura or maybe Titan station.

This game though needs some sci-fi chapters like Dead Space, Aliens or even an original sci-fi futuristic killer.

• Sandwich_Jesus
    Sandwich_Jesus Member Posts: 266

in the first two games, there is kinda of an enemy like nemesis , in which they hunt you down through chapters towards the later game, and cant be killed by conventional means, this is the ubermorph and the hunter both which could be potential killers, i said slasher more as a baseline.

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778

They could make a cool Ishimura themed map, since poor Hawkins is going away forever.

What would be the Slasher's power though? Maybe it'd be able to go through Vents that spawn in the map? Like a super teleporty killer?

Maybe they could add a spitter, which would be a ranged character that works a bit like a slasher, but then would be too similar to Plague.

Perhaps they could add two different types of necromorphs which have different abilities and you could switch between them on a cooldown?

Who knows. It'd be interesting though.