We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Clown's rift skin scarring/burns?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,989
edited October 2021 in Lore

Any one else question this? I don't remember if it's mentioned in the lore but these look like serious scarring/chemical burns to me, and they aren't present on his main skin.

My theory is that in his struggle with the moustache guy, he managed to fight back against Clown and threw some of his own chemicals at him, burning him.

I'm assuming these marks aren't present on his main skin because the look he originally came into the Entity's realm with was not his final look. What we see him wearing in the rift is a future outfit rather than one he wore in the past. This was how he looked before being taken and his OG skin is more of a prototype/something thrown together,

Comments

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Options

Never had my graphics on a high enough setting to notice this - good spot!

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options

Judging by the cutscene moustache man did throw some kind of chemical at him. While the cutscene shows him bouncing it back it was probably just another one clown threw at him