Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What would you do if you had 5 perk slots?

Me personally, theres at least 50 builds out there I'd love to run but can't because of perk limits....

Comments

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494

Flip Flop, Power Struggle, Soul Guard, Tenacity, Unbreakable

They’ll never know what’s coming to them 😈

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I'd run

Sloppy, Ruin, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

On PIg

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

Exactly this. Theres a lot of sick status effect and gimmick play that could be enhanced, but with only 4 perks available, you fall short 1 slot every time.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I would...

Wonder how 5 Hex Perks including Hex: Haunted Ground would work.

• PigMainBigBrain

well they won't work at all pretty soon here with the introduction of boon totems so you can kiss that dream goodbye.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

For survivor I would love to run windows of opportunity. But ds is a must with how bad tunneling has been recently unfortunately.

• TMNoThumbs
    TMNoThumbs Member Posts: 120

I would quit the game, that would give survivors 4 extra perk slots as a team. No thanks.

• PigMainBigBrain

Deadly Oblivious: Hex Plaything, Hex Haunted Ground, Eruption, Trail of Torment, Overcharge.

ThunderFoot: Brutal Strength ,Pop Goes the weasel, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Eruption.

Entity Blocked: Corrupt Intervention, Deadlock, Thrilling Tremors, Tinkerer, Ruin.

Basement Weirdo: Territorial Imperative, Monsterous Shrine, Insideous, Iron Grasp, Starstruck.

I'm Legally Blind Legion: Infectious Fright, Hysteria, Knock out, Hex Third Seal, Undying.

Cancer Patient Plague: Thano, Infectious Fright, Hysteria, Blood Echo, Forced Penance.

Etc etc etc list goes on.

The amount of perks available doesn't match the amount of builds available on either survivor or killer side. So when you only have so many options people only choose the strongest singular options instead of actual full on builds. Which means a lot of "useless" perks never see any play, cause in order to use them you need like 3 other perks that synergize together to make something actually useful.

• PigMainBigBrain

Could always adjust and nerf numbers for survivor perks after the fact to reel things in.

• TMNoThumbs
    TMNoThumbs Member Posts: 120

Potentially, but I think if the games current balance is any indication it would just make the survivor killer gap wider. It would take a huge amount of perk reworks on both sides for five perk slots to be remotely balanced.

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147

Killer might actually have a chance against top Survivors... for once.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

I'd certainly have a lot more room to experiment with 'fun' perks like Third Seal, MAA, Insidious and Overcharge without feeling like I was gimping myself.

Oh, you have a chance - you just need to camp and tunnel like a madman.

Seriously, watch any killer game at high level, unless they are running DH.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I unironically would bring it if I had 5 slots, not even joking.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

What would i do? Probably sit back and watch the forums as each side writes their essays on how the other side having a 5th perk slot is over powered, likely citing how this move makes the devs killer / survivor sided and then probably take a break for a month or two till the uproar died down.

• ShakeyGames
    ShakeyGames Member Posts: 140

for killer, It's either going to be BBQ + the actual build I want... or Shadowborn + the actual build.

• Mercês
    Mercês Member Posts: 376

Hex: Plaything because I'm going to hate boon totems.

• BoostedKateMain
    BoostedKateMain Member Posts: 51

Probably Shadowborn on every killer......I have an addiction.......HELP ME!!

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277

As survivor I'd def run Botany, I just love super-healing people, my current build lets me heal slugged survivors in the EGC at 250% if I unhooked recently, I'd love to see it hit 283%

• DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455

Finally shadowborn basekit

• PigMainBigBrain

And thats why a 5th slot would probably come with heavy nerfs to perks that already give like 100% and 50% and other inflated values.

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778

Shadowborn on almost everyone for sure.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

As a survivor...

Sprint Burst, Plunderer's Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Appraisal + We are gonna live forever.

Or: Deja Vue, Leader, Deceisive Strike, Deliverance + Borrow Time

As a Killer? Depends:

• Ghostface: Whispers, BBQ, Surge, Safe the Best + Fire Up
    • Myers: Enduring, Infectious Fright, Bamboozle, Monitor + Dying Light
    • Cenobite: Scourge Hooks, Plaything, Deadlock, Thrill of the Hunt + Dying Light

You know...scratch that, "Fire Up" / "Dying Light" on all builds changing every match!

• SinisterDog
    SinisterDog Member Posts: 48

pretty much base kit slowdown, bald in my late 30's instead of early 30's if I keep playing this game.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

If I had 5 perks I would use corrupt on everyone even the ones that I use the most.

• CryptFriend
    CryptFriend Member Posts: 416

B B Q

W G T L F

*laughs in extra bloodpoints*

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Wonder why I don't have 6.