I'M ONLY GETTING SUFFOCATION PIT

I've played 5 games now and every single time I have been sent to Suffocation Pit. An offering to go there was only used one time the first time I was sent there. I'm forever doomed to be sent to the same map PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277

Hex: Crowd Control is the only hope you have my friend, get every totem defense perk you can, it's your only hope with that damn middle area LIKE ######### THERE'S 15 LOOPS THERE

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

Map offering.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

The middle is balanced, but I do not understand why there aren't more loops and windows on the edges of the maps to make it easier to survive. The game is so killer sided it is ridiculous. Wish they just deleted those parts of the map and just kept the middle.

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 526

I kept going to Blackwater Swamp like 3 times in a row and a few times in between other maps. So I reseted my game and boom... it stopped.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684

We love getting azarovs resting place and suffocation pit 🙂

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Can we switch? I keep getting sent to haddonfield and bedham.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

When I keep getting the same maps over and over I just start using offerings or just stop playing. I don’t understand why it’s difficult for the devs to prevent the game from making players see the same maps over and over.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

When I get same map over and over without an offering played, especially one I don't like, I usually just turn off the game and play something else.

One time I was sent to the Game map 5 times in a row, no offering played. After 5th time I switched to different game. Funny thing, when they increased Game map this summer during Spiral promotion I didn't get that map once.

Last week when I played there was a night I would get same map 2 games in a row. Had the Game map twice, then Lery's twice, then Hawkins twice... I got tired of only being indoors.

• Labrac
    Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

Imagine getting another map that isn't Badham and Coldwind.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

5 players might've had 5 different maps in the previous game. That's why.

That said, yeah I'll use a map offering when I get the same map too often. A lot of people think "People use map offerings to get an advantage!" but a lot of us just use them because we're SICK of playing on Red Forest for the 5th time in one night.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

There are still 10 more maps the game can choose from.