We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Tome 9 - Crescendo, who's excited? : D

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 2,039

The new tome releasing in 1 week appears to be about trickster and yun-jin, aka the all kill chapter.

What do you think it'll be about?

Are you excited for it?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options

This is what crescendo means if you didn't know. The Trickster also has a scoring event with the same name which is interesting.

• TapeKnot
    TapeKnot Member Posts: 248
    Options

I'm fairly excited, as The Trickster and Yun-Jin tend to have pretty good outfits so I expect the same for their tome outfits. Apparently they'll also have tome stories that take place at the same time from two points of view, so I'm excited to see how that goes.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    Options

ah so another archive about the nurse

crescendo like the sound the nurse makes while blinking

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    Options

I’m excited if it’s actually about them. I’d love some more Trickster cosmetics.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Options

Definitely looking forward to this one, I enjoy all rifts (free cosmetics!) though I must say that I'm more excited about this one than others.

Interested to see what they'll do with the lore, as the All-Kill chapter branched out in it's theme a lot more than previous chapters.

It still sort of stands out from other chapters because of this, but I like it when the Devs do something a bit different.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Fog Whisperer Paulie Esther recently revealed a teaser for the tome on his stream :

(im not sure im allowed to post this, but it's a fog whisperer so i assume i am)

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

I’m super stoked actually! I’ve been maining Yun-Jin and I think her and the Trickster have the most interesting lore out of the cast

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308
    Options

Tbh I'm kinda interested where they take this lore, it seems pretty cool.