Hackers & the penalty is not right atm…

MissKitty95
MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
edited October 2021 in General Discussions

So I just encounterd a hacking huntress, who made a 90 gen go to 0 then insta threw like 10 hatchets in 0:1 second. Yeah I’m not playing with that so I left but woopty I get a penalty. Please explain why the penalty’s are still in the game atm if hackers are left right and center… what your saying is we should give these hackers kills or get held hostage in the game because you can’t fix your game ? … can someone make it make sense to me… I really think penalty’s should be turnt off until this issue of hacking has been addressed no one should be forced to endure this BS…

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,488

Lol if they did that the DC penalty would never be turned back on, I dont have confidence in BHVR fixing the hacking problem anytime soon.

• MissKitty95

Same goes for surviours it may be funny to see but I don’t expect killers to have to endure the dumbness because if they leave they will get a penalty

• MissKitty95

I mean I have not even heard them address the issue let alone they will fix it… it’s been like this for a while and nothing is being done… yes they may always be cheaters but the rate it’s going atm.. with it becoming more rampant people should not have to endure this BS. Out of the 4 years I’ve played this game I’ve encounterd like 3 flying dwights.. the past 2 weeks there is either a killer or surviour doing it like every other game.. I just want to play a normal game…. What makes it worst a console player I can’t even report these people because all I have is a in game name which can be changed….so regardless of me having footage I can’t do anything…

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

It's wild how people will scramble for any excuse for the DC penalty to be turned off. My dog ran away, turn off the DC penalty. The moon is a waxing crescent, turn off the DC penalty.

You had a hacker that didn't hold the game hostage. Just let go on hook and get in a new game.

• MissKitty95

It’s nothing to do with that at all…. I coudlnt care less about the penalty usually but in the current state it’s stupid..people should not have to stay in games giving these people, nor reward them for playing using hacks or cheats… it should be off until they have fixed there anti-cheat… there is a cheat which keeps you in the game and you cannot escape.. do you think that warrants a penalty if the op decides to dc?

• Kalinikta
    Kalinikta Member Posts: 709

Simple, you can thank all those entitled players that believe they have the right to ruin anyone's experience if things don't go their way.

The periods where the penalty is not active simply playing any game becomes nearly impossible without some entitles selfish player leaving the match. No cheater required and even now is far more likely than encountering a cheater.

Cheaters while they might be an issue and unfun to encounter; they are actually breaking the ToS to a degree that warrants a ban, unlike people that leave a match.