The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Did the Devs Ever Address the Exponential Hacker Problem?

Need I say more? Don’t post often, but I don’t remember seeing any comment on the solution to the increased amount of hackers. Feels like it’s happening every 10 games now at least.

Comments

• agonizing
    agonizing Member Posts: 176

Yeah that’s what I meant. I guess no reassurance on a very detrimental topic of the game is what they’re going with atm.

• xBlitzAce1989x
    xBlitzAce1989x Member Posts: 336

As of today October 21st, 2021, almost every single killer I have encountered for the past two days was hacking/ exploiting sessions. I have never DC'ed this many times and I have never seen others DC this much either. I wanted to be sure that I didn't just have terrible teammates so I wait until the end to look at the attached perks/ add-ons. In all of these experiences, not even one of the killers had any perks or add-ons equipped. They're somehow aura reading everyone on the map and downing everyone in just one hit (matches haven't been more than two minutes and it's getting really frustrating that this hasn't been flagged.) I've faced at least four Legions that never stopped Feral Frenzy and quickly switched over without being stunned. In other cases, I've had multiple Huntress encounters where they will hook one survivor, face-camp, and somehow manage to one-hit everyone from across the map without leaving the hook or reloading hatchets. I even went so far as to message and accuse a killer on a console (which surprised me) and he not only admitted to hacking/ cheating but told me that he knows Behavior isn't going to do anything about it. I'm ready to just stop playing at this point.

• SpaceTrucker17
    SpaceTrucker17 Member Posts: 4

faced 3 hackers today, I am glad dc penalty is disabled, they should leave it disabled until they fix this hacker issue.

I especially hate the guys who hide it well where they increase their movement speed slightly/ faster gen fixing.

i do not want to be held hostage by a lil timmy.

• esn23
    esn23 Member Posts: 56

I have no clue why the DC penilty is a thing with all these hackers.. They need to fix their game before they can punish people for not wanting hackers in their lobbies.. SMH