It’s been an honor

Options

I don’t make topics myself too often, but I felt I really wanted to get some reach with my sentiments.

Thank you to anyone I’ve ever played a match with, even the frustrating ones. I have a lot of great memories with this game, with this community, and with the friends I’ve made along the way.

As of today, I will not be able to pick up this game anymore. A lot of people seem to feel this way as well, so I know my feelings about this aren’t special. Nonetheless, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the years of both good and bad times. There will never be another game quite like this one, with all of the horror legends AND interesting original characters both.

The recent backlash to the NFTs has shown me the good in this community that I always knew was there. I’m holding out hope that maybe one day, another company will purchase and run this game, or maybe Behaviour will somehow learn from their mistakes. But I can’t in good faith play this any longer.

If you’ve read this far, thank you. :) hope your day/night is going great wherever you are, despite this heartbreaking news.

Comments

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188
    Options

the game has nothing to do with BHVR economical decisions, the game is not stained, BHVR is. the game has it flaws and boicoting BHVR could be a way to go but idk if its the best way to do it and show disconformity.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

I’ll be on here for a bit as well, hopefully watching positive changes happen. I’m right there with you when it comes to the game, though.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

o7 It's been an honor. I hope the next time we cross paths it'll be on better terms.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

Thanks for being with us. Let's hope everything goes well in this situation. If not, good luck out there, bud.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Why is there some mass exodus? I just came in and see tons of people finna leave. Rofl.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,997
    Options

welcome