this new vigil

LiunUK
LiunUK Member Posts: 944

is great.

its saved me twice from haunted grounds because 60 seconds goes down to 42 seconds and I know for a fact if I did not have it I would have been downed both time.

the 28 second exhaustion is nice too.

Comments

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565
    edited October 2021

Does it really work on haunted grounds? The reason I say this is because 9n the killer side the perk "goes on cooldown" for 60 sec to act as a timer. If this is changed by vigil then I feel the display that haunted grounds has been activated needs to change before people start getting accused of cheating more then they already are.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

How does it work on haunted grounds if it it is a general thing that affects all survivors the same?

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

exposed goes away faster because of it except if it's a myers because the timer for exposed is hidden from survivors meaning it can't be shortend so my tombstone build i run EVERY game is still a threat

oh and they buffed tombstone

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

no slowdown

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I mean, if all the survivors stuck together then they'd all have a 42 second timer, but that's a good point

• Nayru
    Nayru Member Posts: 567

it reduces the duration of any status that's directly attached to survivors if it says it in the list, which includes the 60 sec put on people from haunted

which eh..... talk about kicking a low-end hex while it's down, ooh well

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

any status affect with a timer ring around it is affected by vigil so perks like haunted, iron maiden, dragon's grip, make your choice and star struck will be affected while affects that don't have a timer ring like devour, node, rancour, and Myers tier 3 won't be changed.

I'm not sure if ghost face is affected by it.