We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How old is the trickster supposed to be?

Options
BoxOfSpicyLips
BoxOfSpicyLips Member Posts: 2

First off, he looks nothing like himself in neither the anime style animations nor the cutscene, so I'm genuinely confused. In the former he looks like a 19yo twink, and in the latter he has the neck of a seasoned boxer and the face of a 35yo cartel boss. Second, I feel like he doesn't even look like he did in his own trailer vs in-game, I'm genuinely confused on that front. There's like a range of 20kg and 20yr difference in all of his versions and I'm genuinely confused as to what they were going for.

Comments

• pyramidheadmain6233
    pyramidheadmain6233 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Hmm. I'd guess he's in his late twenties.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 6,898
    Options

Mid to late twenties seems a decent guess, considering the average age of other kpop stars (to my knowledge).