Halloween - Official Trailer HE IS BACK

Comments

• Vexauh
    Vexauh Member Posts: 8

He's got infinite tier 3, they are all screwed!

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196
    edited June 2018

Compare to this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ke9IPTIJQ

Hmmm.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited June 2018

The new version DEFINITELY lacks the tingling sound in the theme. It begs for it. SERIOUSLY.
    https://youtu.be/G7FNFOFjar0?t=39 THIS, sound. at 0:39

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Why are they all scared from michaeL? Just drop a pallet on him....

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

@Runiver said:
    The new version DEFINITELY lacks the tingling sound in the theme. It begs for it. SERIOUSLY.

Too much post-processing can really tame down that eerie vibe. It's like they took the theme song and "orchestracized" it. Bring back the grit. Grit good.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@steezo_de said:

@Runiver said:

Too much post-processing can really tame down that eerie vibe. It's like they took the theme song and "orchestracized" it. Bring back the grit. Grit good.

I just want some violent scenes with blasting halloween themes and some actual realisation. The trailer looks kinda cheap, but maybe that's just me lol.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891

That trailer is awesome. The movie looks fantastic.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Runiver said:

image THIS, sound. at 0:39

Honestly the DbD version of Michael's theme is probably the best version that exists.
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

It looks like they did an unbelievably good job especially for a sequel for the first.

Laurie Stroodle is back and wantin to kick ass this time

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Wow! So many references in this trailer! Can't wait! :D

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Being a die hard Halloween fan (we shall not speak of the abomination Rob Zombie created), I love this trailer and it has me extremely excited for the new film. I love the fact they made it a direct sequel of the first. They closed all the plot holes the sequels created. Highly looking forward to it.