Hackers cheaters in this game!!!

I have just came back from about a year to playing this game and discovered it has been hijacked by aggressive hacking and cheating. I play killer main on Xbox and have crossplay active, usually when I turn off crossplay I'm matched up with much lesser skilled survivors, with bad lag where the survivors not appear where they really are, and my internet is optimal. However, I believe survivor hackers are on pc are using cheats to 1) infininte heath,

2) running through walls,

3) running much faster than killer

4) warping away from chase.

5) complete 4 generators in exactly 1 minute 51 seconds

6) warping to a pallet when struck downed

7) disappear in plain sight while still hearing their grunts.

8) While being unhooked, visually seen standing for a few seconds but they are actually running away.

9) game crash while intense chase when I'm seconds from about to win match, I receive disconnect penalty.

10) flashlight burns through brick walls

11) seems a magnetic 🧲 force is pulling my killer into a pallet slam while i was actually steering away.

Like I said, I'm sure my internet is good and all these instances benefited the opponent in this game so I feel this is cheat/hacking instead of game bugs. Has anyone experienced this? Please let me know. And is Behavior going to fix this soon?

Comments