The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

best killer perks/builds and for who

like my survivor discussion,i want to know what other people think.i like make your choice,bitter murmur,hex no one escapes death (noed) and brutal strength.

Comments

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:
    like my survivor discussion,i want to know what other people think.i like make your choice,bitter murmur,hex no one escapes death (noed) and brutal strength.

make your choice is good but instead of bitter murmur bbq and chili and nurses calling. brutal strength is good but dependign on problems i find hex ruin to work well. noed is fine

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395
    edited October 2018

@friendlykillermain said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

make your choice is good but instead of bitter murmur bbq and chili and nurses calling. brutal strength is good but dependign on problems i find hex ruin to work well. noed is fine

i dont have bbq and chili or nurses calling.bitter murmur goes well with noed especially on small maps like the game.i have had a game against a nea on the game where she was the only one left and we both found hatch so she did the lastgen and i found her with bitter murmur and killed her with noed.

• friendlykillermain

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

i dont have bbq and chili or nurses calling.bitter murmur goes well with noed especially on small maps like the game.

i recommend getting th nurses calling teachable it is a really great perk also what killer do you main

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

i dont have bbq and chili or nurses calling.bitter murmur goes well with noed especially on small maps like the game.

i recommend getting th nurses calling teachable it is a really great perk also what killer do you main

i want nurses calling.i main doctor and trapper.

• Markutul
    Markutul Member Posts: 6
    Nurse with : bbq and chilly , nurses calling , rancor and ruin :+1:

• friendlykillermain

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

ahh trapper and doctor good choices

well for doctor i highy reccomend distressing unnerving prescence overcharge bbq and chili for trapper i have quite a nasty high add on build

put on bloody coil and iridescent stone
    hex halowed ground
    hex ruin
    hex huntresses lulaby
    hex devour hope/noed
    high addons but when you trap every totem survivos cant get to the totems without being hurt this will absolutly slow the game down to a crawl

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@Markutul said:
    Nurse with : bbq and chilly , nurses calling , rancor and ruin :+1:

at least you didnt say hillbilly.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

well for doctor i highy reccomend distressing unnerving prescence overcharge bbq and chili for trapper i have quite a nasty high add on build

hex halowed ground
    hex ruin
    hex huntresses lulaby
    hex devour hope/noed
    high addons but when you trap every totem survivos cant get to the totems without being hurt this will absolutly slow the game down to a crawl

i have done somthing like your trapper build before.

• friendlykillermain

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

hex halowed ground
    hex ruin
    hex huntresses lulaby
    hex devour hope/noed

i have done somthing like your trapper build before.

it works great unfortunatly it needs a lot of addons i suppose you dont need iredescent stone but bloody coil is essential.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

iridecent stone and honing stone. either can be replaced with tar bottle.

• friendlykillermain

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

only iridescent stone bloody coil has to be on or else they sabatoge and break the totem hallowed ground is your only safegaurd and thats just rng

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    What killer do you prefer? Certain perks are better for some than others.

As a hag main my build usually consists of monitor and abuse for the tiny terror radius, nurses calling, sloppy butcher, and I change ruin/make your choice as I feel is necessary. 

I use the perk that repairs hooks within 10 seconds if I happen to see a sabo squad coming, but that has only happened twice. 
  • Aviema
    Aviema Member Posts: 45

The Spirit:
    Core- Nurses Sloppy Butcher Thanatophobia

Candidate for Fourth Slot: (These are in no particular order within the respective tiers)
    A Tier.)
    1.)Monitor & Abuse (Mind Games)
    2.)Make your Choice (Tempo/Momentum)

B Tier.)
    1.)Stridor (Chase Potential)
    2.)Bitter Murmor (Catch Up)
    3.)BBQ Chili (Tempo/Momentum)

"Just A Little Bit" Tier.)
    1.) Hex: Ruin

I like Running Prayer Beads + Decreased Activation Time, making it very difficult to react fast enough against mind games at pallets. I like this build because it takes that first hit you get on a survivor and really turns it from an inconvenience into a problem.

M&A goes really nice with prayer beads + nurses calling. Especially with SB + Thana making healing take so long you're bound to run into someone if you have 3+ people injured which usually can happen in the first 1:20 of the game. With M&A + Core, you can keep survivors on their toes. Having them constantly repositioning to heal themselves. Which ultimately, is less time doing gens, which is what this builds aims to achieve.

Make Your Choice is just a filthy perk, when you get a hook, if they don't bring another survivor to do some kind of fake out, someone is going down. Having the threat of someone always on hook means someone always has to be saving someone from a hook. That cuts the amount of survivors doing gens in half. And with healing changes punishing self care, the other two might be healing each other in a corner not doing gens. Assuming you have 1 hit on each survivor. The strength of this perk is not unique to The Spirit, but this perk has great synergy with this core build setup. Having two people injured at all times increases the penalty on healing from 20% to 29%. Looking at the numbers that doesn't seem like much, but in game it feels like hell. especially when you're constantly healing yourself and your teammates. Add in the threat of prayer beads + nurses and it makes for a scary match for survivors.

This build takes a weakness innate to killers, switching targets after one hit, and turns it into a strength. There is no time limit in this game. So long as generator progress is stopped or at the very least, is going slow, with this core perk setup time will be on the side the The Spirit. Nurses calling is really what allows this to happen as The Spirit with eventually see you. And if I see you, if I phase walk over to you, and if I'm running prayer beads so you can't hear me, you're going down. And there is no counter player to that situation. This build aims to keep survivors in a constant state of healing each other. Which is very fun when used in tandem with The Spirit due to her ability to strike from invisibility.The learning curve to this build requires mental mapping of where survivors are most likely to be, if you are not running another aura perk. Although if you can get the ball rolling, this core perk setup coupled with your choice of 4th perk can have the game grind to a stop as survivors are frantically trying to heal themselves and each other.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

only iridescent stone bloody coil has to be on or else they sabatoge and break the totem hallowed ground is your only safegaurd and thats just rng

i meant in general not for your build.your build doesn't need editing.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX

@Aviema said:
    The Spirit:
    Core- Nurses Sloppy Butcher Thanatophobia

Candidate for Fourth Slot: (These are in no particular order within the respective tiers)
    A Tier.)
    1.)Monitor & Abuse (Mind Games)
    2.)Make your Choice (Tempo/Momentum)

B Tier.)
    1.)Stridor (Chase Potential)
    2.)Bitter Murmor (Catch Up)
    3.)BBQ Chili (Tempo/Momentum)

"Just A Little Bit" Tier.)
    1.) Hex: Ruin

I like Running Prayer Beads + Decreased Activation Time, making it very difficult to react fast enough against mind games at pallets. I like this build because it takes that first hit you get on a survivor and really turns it from an inconvenience into a problem.

M&A goes really nice with prayer beads + nurses calling. Especially with SB + Thana making healing take so long you're bound to run into someone if you have 3+ people injured which usually can happen in the first 1:20 of the game. With M&A + Core, you can keep survivors on their toes. Having them constantly repositioning to heal themselves. Which ultimately, is less time doing gens, which is what this builds aims to achieve.

Make Your Choice is just a filthy perk, when you get a hook, if they don't bring another survivor to do some kind of fake out, someone is going down. Having the threat of someone always on hook means someone always has to be saving someone from a hook. That cuts the amount of survivors doing gens in half. And with healing changes punishing self care, the other two might be healing each other in a corner not doing gens. Assuming you have 1 hit on each survivor. The strength of this perk is not unique to The Spirit, but this perk has great synergy with this core build setup. Having two people injured at all times increases the penalty on healing from 20% to 29%. Looking at the numbers that doesn't seem like much, but in game it feels like hell. especially when you're constantly healing yourself and your teammates. Add in the threat of prayer beads + nurses and it makes for a scary match for survivors.

This build takes a weakness innate to killers, switching targets after one hit, and turns it into a strength. There is no time limit in this game. So long as generator progress is stopped or at the very least, is going slow, with this core perk setup time will be on the side the The Spirit. Nurses calling is really what allows this to happen as The Spirit with eventually see you. And if I see you, if I phase walk over to you, and if I'm running prayer beads so you can't hear me, you're going down. And there is no counter player to that situation. This build aims to keep survivors in a constant state of healing each other. Which is very fun when used in tandem with The Spirit due to her ability to strike from invisibility.The learning curve to this build requires mental mapping of where survivors are most likely to be, if you are not running another aura perk. Although if you can get the ball rolling, this core perk setup coupled with your choice of 4th perk can have the game grind to a stop as survivors are frantically trying to heal themselves and each other.

i see your little monto reference.this build sounds very efective and i would try if i A.had the perks and B.had the spirit because she is obviously the most effective killer for the build.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

I like bamboozle, fire up, brutal strength, and bbq on Michael

• SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    I run Franklin's, Noed, ruin, and Nurses calling on wraith. 

Franklin's- prevent healing, flashlights and toolboxes.
    NOED- good end game perk.
    Ruin-good stalling perk (if they don't spawn by it) 
    Nurses call- lack of a terror radius while cloaked since I lose people easy makes it a better for wraith. Plus with Franklin's makes it better. 
  • XxAtomicAlfiexX

public announcement.you have to say ''slows the game down just a little bit''when describing hex ruin.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Iron Grip.
    Agitation.
    Enduring.
    Mad Grit.

Fragrant Tuft of Hair.
    Any add ons that gets you to EW3 fast.
    Ebony Memento Mori offering.

Micheal Myers with 1 shot power while holding a survivor, 18% faster speed, basically a slug build. If the survivors don't die by your swing, you could very well possibly get a DC from the person you are holding, Decisive Strike? No problem.

100% troll build.