FREE NFT tutorial (no more scams!) (save 255 dollars!)

Leachy_Jr
Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196
edited October 2021 in Off-topic

Hey, you might of seen some tweet about the "upcoming" pinhead NFT which involves a peek at the NFTs themselves.

You (for some reason) want these NFTs?

Well lucky you, even if you're as dumb as me and don't know how to convert twitter videos to still images, and are too lazy to do 1 google search, it don't matter! Because...

Snipping tool exists!

By simply pausing the twitter video, snipping the image, and saving it, you get an NFT for absolutely free!!!

Look at mine! I saved 255 dollars using this one simple trick!

Hope this helps and saves you your money, and it saves the environment as well!

No longer will you have to take up the equivalent of 1.9 million visa transactions for 1 NFT, this is just a few clicks and you get it for free!

To be fully honest (no jokes now), these NFTs are complete disrespect and stain to the hellraiser franchise. I wasn't on board with NFTs in the first place, but I would've at least expected ya know, something good out of them.

More importantly, if this doesn't prove to anyone with half a braincell that this is a complete scam, then I don't know what will convince people. You are spending 255 dollars for bloody jpegs and a small chance to get the dlc... which costs 5 dollars.

Pain.

(edit: Blurred name cos name and shame rule)

Comments