Talking about Old Freddy because its my copium

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

For the Anniversary of his launch when he was fun but weak, I would like to talk about how Old Freddy's power would actually be pretty useful with the current perks we have solely through information. Yes I personally believe that we should revert reworked freddy into launch freddy, but give him the teleport from New Freddy, so now we have freddy's old power with the strong part of new freddy's kit, yes this is my copium as I want old Freddy back, yes I spammed Class Photo and paintbrush in his last days

old freddy with new perks

Ever since Freddy got reworked we got alot of perks that would be strong on him if it was old Freddy, infact with the proper changes and tweaks with old freddy he could have been an incredibly strong killer.

Eruption (If you could only wake up from other survivors or from skillchecks) would have been incredibly strong as old Freddy due to incapacitated removing the survivors ability to hear a TR, and due to how Legion's power works off of the survivors ability to hear the TR (Shown by how Hysteria won't let you see survivor's killer instinct if they are oblivious), would mean that Old Freddy could see your Aura until it ends, big information

Hysteria follows with eruption, no heartbeat, aura reading

Plaything would probably be the most noticeably strong perk on freddy for the same reason as the others

Lethal Pursuer will help Freddy get early sleeps off which can help him alot with finding survivors early

Alot of the perks that people don't use could be extremely strong on Old Freddy and could result in Freddy being like Pinhead where 2 perks that aren't that great are amazing on him, except every TR related perk affects Old Freddy

Why make a copium post about old freddy

Look name a single soul who thinks New Freddy is fun to play

All of New Freddy's add-ons are borderline useless (Yeah a rare add-on applies the amazing status effect known as blindness) and the rework ripped everything that made Freddy who he was and just tossed it in the trash, he went from a stealth-like killer to a chase killer, so much could have been changed about Old Freddy that could have made him useful but the rework was the definition of "power over fun" and it shouldn't be that way, power and fun at the same time, not just power.

Some killers can have a unique power where perks are amazing on them but some perks are horrible (Like Overcharge on old freddy or Monitor on Doctor) as long as the killer's power can be really strong with other perks

Thats all, thanks for coming to my tedtalk

Comments