Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When will BHVR side with the killers!?

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I just watched clips of Dead Hard's Validation Hit and it's a shame on BHVR's part that it's laughing at mains killers.

First BHVR destroyed Deathslinger and now this, yes, I can say that the Validation Hit has the priority depending on the dedicated servers, how is it possible that when BHVR makes changes, they prioritize the survivors more than the killers.

Really my anger was reflected for the first time in the Validation Hit of the pallets and now with Dead Hard it is a total Crap, I just saw a Spanish streamer called ReudigRuediger where he played with Trapper and saw that when he hit the survivor, he shot Dead Hard and I did not leave him dying, in fact the killer slowed down, which gives me an absolute rage that every day this game is sinking into ######### and they have to get licenses to continue existing.

I just hope that Propnight, VHS, Charlie The Legend and some future Leatherface or Michael Myers game by Gun Media will destroy this game alive so you know how a balanced game should be handled well. Not making it worse.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.