Fellow Killer mains of The Fog

DrBoneSaw
DrBoneSaw Member Posts: 39
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

The few killer mains out there, tell me your rating of the killers in the funfactor value,not how powerfull they are.

There's mine as an example:

Huntress > Wraith > Billy > Nurse > Shape > Doctor > Leatherface > Hag > Pig > Freddy > Trapper

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Billy above everyone.
    Rest are pretty much equally fun for me.

Except for Freddy/Leatherface and Nurse that I find absolutely annoying to play with.

• DrBoneSaw
    DrBoneSaw Member Posts: 39
    edited June 2018

@Runiver said:
    Billy above everyone.

Except for Freddy/Leatherface and Nurse that I find absolutely annoying to play with.

Nurse can be pretty ridiculous, but she's sooo stressfull, that's why i didn't put her higher on mine list, I like her but shes too stressfull to be fun as but she earns that spot because games where i completly wreck the opposition are the most fun i ever had.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@DrBoneSaw said:

@Runiver said:
    Billy above everyone.

Nurse can be pretty ridiculous, but she's sooo stressfull, that's why i didn't put her higher on mine list, I like her but shes too stressfull to be fun as but she earns that spot because games where i completly wreck the opposition are the most fun i ever had.

She's not stressful to me, she's dull. You spend 1/3 of your round looking at your feet.
    It's super effective, but boring as heck. It's basically basic prediction, with some possibilities to correct yourself. Basically, it's like playing Poker with multiple hands, while your foes do have only one hand. It just feels cheesy.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Hag.
  • DasMurich
    DasMurich Member Posts: 67
    Brand new player here, haven't tried everyone yet but so far I'm absolutely having a blast using the Wraith. 

In order that I enjoyed (who I've tried out) -
    1. Wealth
    2. Nurse (but also equally frustrating)
    3. Leatherface
    4. Hundreds
    5. Trapper
    6. Hag
    7. Meyers
  • RathZa
    RathZa Member Posts: 12

I'm a killer main, but I haven't played many different Killers, yet. Like one tricked everyone I can name

(Clown)
    1.Pig (Love to appear in faces)
    2.Doctor (Zap zap zap, Laugh while watching the survivor try to climb over something)
    3.Huntress (My first love)
    4.Trapper (I can't stop laughing every time someone steps into a trap)
    5. Leatherface (Boring)

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    I'll list my top 3 fun killer's to play as :)

1.) Nurse- Because her blinks are fun and you can do some sexy stuff with her like blink grab a survivor from a hook safe.
    2.) Pig- It's really funny seeing survivors panic to remove the RBT and basically getting a free sacrifice by doing absolutely nothing.
    3.) Leather Face- Once you get a survivor in the basement, it's basically gonna be a fun game and quite relaxing game when you down 1-3 survivors going for a hook save lol.
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

If we're not considering being looped,

Pig > Hag (my main) > Freddy > Myers

• andrewbh2003
    andrewbh2003 Member Posts: 7

fun factor is

1-wraith "my babe even though my babe sucks

2-billy boy

3-myers

4-hag

5-trapper

6-pig

7-freddy

8-doctor

9-leatherbilly

10-huntress

11-clown

12-nurse

• Taretsu
    Taretsu Member Posts: 46

For me it goes like this:

1) Freddy
    2) Huntress
    3) Trapper
    4) Billy
    5) Doc
    6) Nurse
    7) Wraith

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    DrBoneSaw said:

The few killer mains out there, tell me your rating of the killers in the funfactor value,not how powerfull they are.

There's mine as an example:

Huntress > Wraith > Billy > Nurse > Shape > Doctor > Leatherface > Hag > Pig > Freddy > Trapper

Hmm, Wraith > Nurse > Freddy > Billy > Doctor > Pig > Leatherface > Trapper > Shape > Hag > Huntress