Talking about Midnight Grove as a whole

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

Alright so I did a bad and reinstalled DBD for mikaela because she is cool and decided to try out the event to see if it was good or not so I could make a post about it on forums because people totally love waking up and opening a thread about me talking about boring stuff, but any who

Rift Event

Love this idea, making the event linked to a event dedicated to a tome is such a cool idea imo and I love it, while I will always remember the community challenges of the old days of dbd, this was my favorite part of the event and made the event have some sort of liveliness to it, even gives rift shards too

Pumpkins

While its the kicking animation for victor, I love these too, either get nothing or something and usually feel dread when kicking it mid-chase and getting hindered points when you really wanted haste. I will say however that it would have been better if it wasn't totem spawns tbh, because totems can be unbreakable at times and it can lock a part of an event behind a bug

Offerings

This will be the first negative of this, the offering BP is bad, really bad, 3k per gen you finish when using it is alot less than you think it is, as the years prior to this it was 3k per event gens completed by anyone, doesn't help that the BloodWebs are really bad at giving event offerings still due to the webs being cluttered. These offerings also make the gameplay feel bad as well because nobody likes bringing an offering they can't even use. I recommend making Event items in general much more common in Bloodwebs so the webs feel eventy and allow people using the offerings for the event to get BP for gens anyone completes (Like whats the worst that can happen? its not like the Mystery Boxes of Christmas that plagued the land with iri head huntresses)

Items

Meh, tbh I only like the spooky items for the survivors as unlike the killers, these don't take up an important part of the kit, while losing 1 add-on is pretty hefty for the killer

Comments