Are hooks made from broken pallets?

Options
akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

I always wondered why the Entity would create obstacles for the killers to succeed, but it they are made for creating more hooks it would make sense.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

The entity feeds off of emotion. If the survivors had no way to escape, they wouldn't bother to try and they'd lose hope, essentially making the entity go hungry.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I guess pallets are everyone's worst nightmare.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Hooks are made of Entity.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Oh almighty alchemist, please show me how you turn wooden pallets into steel bars.

• MartiH
    MartiH Member Posts: 34
    Options
    I think pallets were created by the Entity to make chases more interesting, so that it could feed off of more emotions: the anxiety that the survivors feel during a chase, the feeling of hope and success when they stun the killer, the anger and pain that killers feel when a pallet gets dropped on them, the satisfaction of the killer after ending a long and difficult chase. If there weren't pallets, chases would end almost immediately, thus making them boring and unsatisfying (for the Entity).
    As for the hooks, they are not made of broken pallets. They are just tools that the Entity uses to sacrifice survivors and feed off of their emotions.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    Oh almighty alchemist, please show me how you turn wooden pallets into steel bars.

lul, well if you look at the hook base, they are made of random broken pieces of wood all along the exterior. It also makes some lore sense that the entity rewards the killer for breaking them.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@akbays35 said:
    I always wondered why the Entity would create obstacles for the killers to succeed, but it they are made for creating more hooks it would make sense.

its made of the pallets that hit wraith, p3 wraith is just a nose bleed