I’m Teabagging EVERY killer from now on.

2»

Comments

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I prefer to say "gg" at the end, in hope the frustrated player will finally take a good breath and have fun.

If a Killer acted this way to you, it might mean they had a very rough game before, they've been against strong players who let them zero chances...

Or they just like to troll.

No matter the reason they do it, teabagging will actually makes you more angry. Because if you teabag, it means you need it to evacuate your own frustration, so you'll be more frustrated.

When I have a bunch of bad games, I usually watch YT, read a book, etc., and I come back with a fresh mind. I had a PH this morning who tunneled people to get a Mori, but everyone DC before he got it. We were only two in the end. I got hooked and hoped for the other to unhook me so the Killer can get the Mori and move on.

I do hope they felt better after Mori'ed me. No one is thinking about being nice/not answering to "toxicity" because the human behind the screen could need to get their frustration off.

I know, it's terrible to be "gen rushed"/tunneled/camped. I hate it. But I don't see a reason to enter the cycle of hate and feeding everyone until we all get so frustrated that we create useless thread on the forums.

• DieGräfin
    DieGräfin Member Posts: 227

Camping is not toxic 😄

• NemmyMan3000
    NemmyMan3000 Member Posts: 228

Welllll by you doing that you'll just make the killer side even more toxic as they play on in that game and future games sooooo.....good job for making new killers toxic

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,077

That mentality is a major reason why playing both as killer and survivor can become exceptionally unfun.

A bigger person would either take a break, or move forward to improve the attitudes in game by just treating each trial as a new start.

I have a rule that is only to message people after match to compliment. In turn, I've found a lot of friendly individuals. A couple even apologised for things they thought were toxic that I didn't, and I'd like to think they at least thought a bit more about their actions. If I get a dickish comment, I either reply with a joke or ignore.

And if there's a bad game, then I take a moment if I am flustered before the next trial, or do something else.

Basically, take a step back and look at how you intend to go forward. It may increase negatively how others play with you, and no amount of teabagging or face-camping will make that feel better.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Only thing teabagging will do it get the killer salty enough to they'll camp/tunnel someone next match. You aren't helping anyone.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,946

"you can’t even play a normal match of solo que without the suvivors tbaging and flashlight clicking, don’t forget the extreme flaming. It’s crazy how the survivor is the toxic side, not the other way around. survivors deserve the camps."

you're part of the problem, just admit you just want to tbag and are using facecampers as an excuse.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021

This mentality only multiplies the problem and it doesn't solve or relieve it. Sure some people totally deserve it from time to time. In the end your causing frustration and you have only yourself to blame for it.