i want to dc when i play vs a hacker

i dont know why penaltys dc when the game is full of hackers... i want to go dc when i play vs hackers...

and wich is the objetive of penalty killer when dc, cause killers dont play in team... non sense actions of devs

Comments

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

If there was no dc penalty it would be abused like it has been when it was temporarily removed. It will never be removed hackers on the otherhand is really up to easy anticheat more so than behavior they probably need to invest in a better company down the road because its clear its not potent enough to catch all the hacks out there. You could play on console with xrossplay off to reduce this occurance but i hear even that has its issues

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

My brother has been forced to DC twice now within the hour due to a cheater picking him up and him not being able to wiggle free. The cheater just AFKs (and for who knows how long for).

If this carries on, the 5 min bans will soon escalate. As much as I hate when survivors/killers DC for no good reason when the DC penalty is off, if this becomes a regular thing where the cheater forces people to DC, DC bans should be disabled OR the DC ban escalating system should be disabled. So 5 min standard ban, that's all.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited October 2021

3rd times the charm

My brother isn't DCing this time... we'll see how long our time is wasted.

Whereas I'm now on a 15 min ban because I refuse to play with the cheater

🙄

At least on the upside, this cheater won't be ruining anyone else's game for as long as he keeps my brother hostage. It's been about 15 mins so far.

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

Players shouldn't be punished for avoiding cheaters, and if people abuse it then it's on the Dev's to get a better anti-cheat not implement a mechanic that punishes players for avoiding cheaters.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Even with an auto ban they would still need people to report the cheater and some of them you can't report because they can hide their name.

Even if they get banned they will just buy a new account for less than $5 and do it again

• DaWeezerd
    DaWeezerd Member Posts: 256

Which is why some people here on the forums (and I) have suggested hardware bans for cheaters. That way, if they wanted to buy a new account for cheap they can't just get a new computer for cheap and if they continue to swap their's in? They'll eventually run out of computers to use their cheats on. Finite material.

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069

Don't ask for free DC, ask for surrender vote. It's healthier.