Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

CAN'T PLAY THE GAME! BLUE SCREEN! EASY ANTI CHIT!/НЕ МОГУ ИГРАТЬ В ИГРУ! СИНИЙ ЭКРАН! EASY ANTI CHIT

AngryFox
AngryFox Member Posts: 3

Developers! what it is ? why can't i enter the game and get a blue screen due to this protection ?! Why don't I have this problem in Fortnite? I bought a game so that I would not play it again ?! I wrote on the forum and did not wait for an answer, like hundreds of other players! You told someone that you no longer support Windows 7 because of this and the problem. when I bought the game, these restrictions were not, why should I now buy it and a new operating system because of you ?! To be honest, I am very unhappy with your player support !! But I think you will not even read my text, let alone help, since you deeply do not care about the players!

Разработчики ! что это такое ? почему я не могу войти в игру и получаю синий экран из за этой защиты ?! Почему в Fortnite у меня нету такой проблемы ? Я купил игру что бы больше в нее не играть ?! Я писал на форуме и так не дождался ответа, как и сотни других игроков ! Вы кому то сказали что больше не поддерживаете Windows 7 из-за этого и проблема. когда я покупал игру, этих ограничений не было, почему я теперь из-за вас должен покупать её и новую операционную систему ?! Если честно я очень недоволен вашей поддержкой игроков !! Но думаю вы даже не прочитаете мой текст, не говоря уже о помощи, так как вам глубоко нет дела до игроков !

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Dead By Daylight does not officially support Windows 7 - please refer to the basic minimum requirements on the Store page.