Nurse may be broken

aknitus
aknitus Member Posts: 124
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

So I did not know where to start this thread. It did not seem a technical issue, neither did it seem like a bug. Maybe it is a design flaw? Anyways here's what happened.

Map: Grim Pantry

I am injured and running from the nurse, looping her on the 2nd floor of the main building. I vault one of the windows beside the gen that is leading to the staircase to 1st floor below, to the room with a hole in its center. The nurse, chasing me, decided to teleport through the window and the hole in that room's floor so that it can catch me while I drop to the 1st floor. The timing may have unfortunately been so accurate, that it teleported through the hole before I could drop and due to that I did not drop through the hole. Instead, I seemed to sprint over her head (using its head as a bridge for that gap-hole) which was strange. And she had not fully completed her teleport animation then. Also while I was running over its head while she was yet to complete her teleport animation, I suddenly got m1-ed from mid air. Following this I see the nurse staggering in the hole below while I am in the dying state in the room above. All this while I was looking behind me, so I am pretty sure it did not appear behind me, smack me and then fall through the hole. (if only I had recorded it :/)

Hope I was able to make sense of the incident in the above para. The whole thing happened so fast I barely understood what happened. Which brings me to suggesting if the mid-air swing is a design flaw? I mean she is supposed to complete her teleport animation and then swing right? Or is the nurse supposed to be that ninja killer who can just dash past you while chopping you in half when he is mid-dash/mid-air?

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Sounds like you were dedicated.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

nurse is not strong anymore with the new dead hard

if they use deadhard you wait for the cooldown plus the hit animation

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

fun gameplay

slugging nurse is back (cuz i got no other choice)

• Labrac
    Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

I've already seen what you described but the killer was Doctor. Not something Nurse related.