We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

How does the Item of Obsession achievement work?

Hey guys, I've had 2 games recently where I was the obsession, went the whole game without being hit, was the last through the exit gates, and I have not gotten the achievement. In both games, there was someone on the hook when I left. The first time, they died on hook about 5 seconds before I got through the exit gate, and then the 2nd time they were alive when I left. Is that not the correct criteria for the achievement? Or do they have to be to the endgame screen by the time I escape?

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,440

The other 3 survivors must either be dead or escaped before you leave the match. Survivors aren't officially dead during the sacrifice animation (or mori animation) so you must wait until the animation is finished and the survivor icon turns to the dead icon.

• Prozy
    Prozy Member Posts: 3

Well I guess that explains it, thanks for the answer.

While we are on the topic of achievements, do Pyramid Head's final executions count for the hidden achievements? I've done quite a few of them, and on the wiki it says they do, but I have never gotten the achievement.