We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Your Favorite DBD Ships/Friendships

Options
DarkMagik
DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
edited November 2021 in Lore

My Top 3

1.Jeff & Yu-Jin(Opposite Attracts)

2.Ace & Jonah(Nuff Said)

3.Quentin & Cheryl(See them bonding over their Event against the Supernatural)

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,201
    Options

Freddy & Pig.

I usually stand alone on this one, but this is my favorite and only DBD ship.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2021
    Options

Jeff + Kate

Non romantic ships count? I don't ship any of these character romantically, most for me are platonic :(

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,846
    Options

Spirit X Artist

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,520
    Options

Jeff and Jane for the same reason as you. One is an extroverted show host. One is a introverted artist. Both like art and are kind at heart though

• Name_Unavailable
    Name_Unavailable Member Posts: 519
    Options

Clown (Seme) x Freddy (Uke)

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

Claudette and Jake are best friends.

Yui and Mikaela is my favorite odd/opposite attracts ship. Imagine motorcycle girl and crystal girl

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

I mean, Mike and Amanda had a semi-canon kid: Shape + Pig = Ghost Face

More seriously, I'm pretty pleased that there's little canonicity between the various characters. I think too much interconnection might lead to some questions and less than pleasant commentaries seeping into the game.

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate Wraith and Nurse finding solace in one another.

• Thunderfrog
    Thunderfrog Member Posts: 216
    Options

Jake Park, friend of animals, could probably charm both the Artist-Bird and the Huntress.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

❤️ Zubat X Scott ❤️

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options

I have this fun image of Ash and Bill watching the realm go to ######### around them, whilst chatting about the good ol' days, when zombie apocalypses and Daemonites were supplying some REAL opposition!

They may enjoy some of the tricks, such as Mikaela booning everything and Leon lobbing flash grenades everywhere, but probably just love the thrill of the battle.

• DarkMagik
    Options

I could see something like that but with Tapp,Leon & Cybil since they are all Cops.

I just have this Image of the 3 of them Chilling in the Police Car in Haddonfield

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

Tapp, Leon and Cybil being tested by Pig in RPD is a SAW Film I'd watch

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,870
    Options

My iconic one

• GillyBeannn
    GillyBeannn Member Posts: 537
    Options

Jake x Claudette. They're both introverts, they both like nature, and I feel like with Jake being more of a lone wolf, bonding with Claudette has allowed him to open up to her about his previous life and problems, and he's learned to be more of a team player. Their relationship can either be platonic or romantic. And with both of them being the first survivors to come to the entity's realm in a long time, they know each other the best. I think their relationship is mostly based on fluff and I think the chemistry between them is real and genuine. Pretty underrated IMO.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Dwight, Claudette an Quentin having a quiet talk in a corner.

Kate and jeff making music together

Jane, Ace, Tapp, Ash and Adam in the " adult corner", Yun-jin is also older but i dont see her getting along with them, maybe only with Jane.

Leon, Jill, Bill, Cheryl and Ash sharing their killing monster experiences.

Cheryl having a father-daughter relationship with Felix.

Mikaela, Cheryl and Zarina being besties.

• DarkMagik
    Options

New Friendship

Imagine Jeff being chased in the New Map by the Artist.Then when Jeff sees the painting he just stops & admires it but then Artists sees him admiring it.Then Jeff & the Artist just starts Painting together.

• Shenlong1904
    Shenlong1904 Member Posts: 293
    Options

David and Dwight...

Cus there's good nsfw

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options

There is something inexplicably wholesome about this image. Hope someone makes an illistration for this!