Urban Evasion vs Fixated/Self Aware?

Options
ukenicky
ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

Is one faster than the other or are they the same? I only ask because crouching is better in some interactions vs walking

Eg. Hag traps and Pyramid Head's trails of torment

Also which do you prefer?

Comments

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    Options

Urban evasion has more overall benefits if you're more experienced, since you can probably just imagine where your scratch marks are.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Urban is outclassed in every way since fixated is no longer dlc.

Fun to use when you roll it on a new character though

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,073
    Options

Urban Evasion makes you move at normal walking speed (2.26/ms or 56.5%) while crouching. Normal crouching movement is 1.13m/s or 28.25% for reference.

Fixated makes you move at 2.71m/s or 67.8%.

I would say it depends on what you are trying to do.

Fixated has use with Sprint Burst (or any exhaustion perk really) as the faster walking gives you more time to lose exhaustion in a chase.

Urban Evasion has specific killer counters like Hag Traps or Pyramid Head torment zones, but it can give you the edge on smaller wall loops against range killers since you'll lose less distance ducking to avoid their projectile and won't get zoned out as easily.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

This is exactly the breakdown I was looking for thank you!

• GillyBeannn
    GillyBeannn Member Posts: 549
    Options

Here, run Otz's build from his old video, Gotta-go-fast build. Sprint burst, fixated, urban evasion, and tenacity. Now you move in every category faster. I'm serious, it's actually fun.