What's the fastest way to derank?

Hello, I am tired of SWF survivors at Rank 1 and I was wondering what was the fastest way to derank as a killer

Answers

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

The fastest way is to hit the season reset.
    Instant loss of like 12 ranks.

• AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Smurf account and wait for rank reset 
  • My_Dude
    My_Dude Member Posts: 132

As Killer.

Honestly go Basement Guardian.

Roll Leatherbelly. Run to the Basement as soon as the match starts. Then stand beside or infront of the chest down there and insidious camp.

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

AFKing is your best bet. Buuuut, when the survivors see that you're not doing anything, they will likely exploit that free time to their advantage to collect items and whatnot.

Instead, I suggest getting better at the game. SWF isn't impossible, to be honest... and it's fun when you win against them.

You could spend your time playing survivor, and while you get better at that you will learn the ropes of what survivors do as they progress. This can give you insight into ways of catching better players. My experience with survivors taught me that most survivors aren't far off when you can't find them, theyre usually just running around a nearby tree. They get away with a lot >=D

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BrunoReisLopes said:
    Hello, I am tired of SWF survivors at Rank 1 and I was wondering what was the fastest way to derank as a killer

Fastest way is DCing without doubt. That will get you banned if you do it too much though thats why I recommend afking if you want to derank more than a few ranks. (freddy is the most efficient deranker because the survivors cant bully him in the dreamworld, at least hes useful that way :lol: )

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Facecamp everyone with Leatherface (You got your 2 in 1. Revenge + deranks)
    Other one is to afk as Freddy or Wraith. Because you end up with 0 score and a -2 depip

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    If you really mean the fastest way, then delete your save game file. 
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@BrunoReisLopes said:

I got some bad news for you pal, swf are also at low ranks. I get better survivors at rank 15 than I do at rank 8 :/

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I don't know how it is in high ranks, but yeah, SWF, possibly even SWF looking to bully low rank killers exist in low ranks.
    Sadly they're common.

Might just be easier to dodge.
  • megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

@Khalednazari said:
    If you really mean the fastest way, then delete your save game file. 

You can't just delete it anymore since ages, lul. Your progress is saved by BHVRs backend.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Dc at your own risk. You can get to rank 15 and then even lower after a month(since you most likely won't be able to play until the next rank reset)

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Grab Billy and run in a large circle, like NASCAR. If you end up indoors, pick a room and do the same. When doors are open, chase them out. Down one, carry to exit and drop so they can't come back in.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Slug. Do nothing but slug. 
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Nick said:

Facecamp everyone with Leatherface (You got your 2 in 1. Revenge + deranks)
    Other one is to afk as Freddy or Wraith. Because you end up with 0 score and a -2 depip

Yes I have done this from time to time (like when I am watching something netlifx). You de pip and the post game chat is amazing. 

I might accidentally get a sacrifice, but jthey will probably be freed...ust tunnel them at any cost and slug.

Again, the post game chat is priceless and you get a depip.

Otherwise just play Freddy and actually try to win. You'll de pip anyway.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

D/C every game.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433

D/C every game.

That will also result in an automated ban, no? 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Khalednazari said:
    Visionmaker said:

D/C every game.

Not if its on console.

• rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

1, Leatherface + speed limiter, chaise survivior and find another one
    2. Hunterina, use only m1
    3. Wraith, pretend to being derp and punch everything but not survivors during chaise
    4. Nurse but dont use blinks
    5. Pig, use only dash attack
    6. Trapper, traps only chests and totems

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    rafiksom said:

2. Hunterina, use only m1
    3. Wraith, pretend to being derp and punch everything but not survivors during chaise
    4. Nurse but dont use blinks
    5. Pig, use only dash attack
    6. Trapper, traps only chests and totems

What about be doctor and only zap people?
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@Rebel_Raven said:
    rafiksom said:

1. Hunterina, use only m1

2. Wraith, pretend to being derp and punch everything but not survivors during chaise

3. Nurse but dont use blinks

4. Pig, use only dash attack

5. Trapper, traps only chests and totems

What about be doctor and only zap people?

You will lose 1 pip. However, the match can last for up to 20 minutes depending on how much zapping you do.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@EntityDispleased said:
    The fastest way I'd say is afking as Freddy. You'll pretty much end up with a -2 pip because you have absolutely no interaction with the trial whatsoever. A funway to derank though is facecamping with bubba.

The only time you get -2 pips is by DCing now.
    AFk freddy is only the fastest non-DCing way because the survivors cant bully you in the dreamworld

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@MegaWaffle said:

@Khalednazari said:
    Visionmaker said:

D/C every game.

Not if its on console.

sadly this is true

• MegaWaffle

@friendlykillermain said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@Khalednazari said:
    Visionmaker said:

D/C every game.

Not if its on console.

sadly this is true

Was writing a post and went to correct my spelling on a word only to accidentally double click and "up vote" your post...Now I see how you are getting your votes. Very clever sir but please leave my mouse and keyboard alone! :p

• friendlykillermain

@MegaWaffle said:

@MegaWaffle said:

@Khalednazari said:
    Visionmaker said:

D/C every game.

Not if its on console.

sadly this is true

Was writing a post and went to correct my spelling on a word only to accidentally double click and "up vote" your post...Now I see how you are getting your votes. Very clever sir but please leave my mouse and keyboard alone! :p

what?

• MegaWaffle

@friendlykillermain

Just a funny situation that happend just now and as a result I'm ruffling your feathers a bit.

• friendlykillermain

@MegaWaffle said:
    @friendlykillermain

Just a funny situation that happend just now and as a result I'm ruffling your feathers a bit.

oh ok i have been getting a lot of hate lately and i was uncertain why

• MegaWaffle

@MegaWaffle said:
    @friendlykillermain

Its because you are voicing your opinions on the internet and people don't seem to like that. :p

• friendlykillermain

@MegaWaffle said:

@MegaWaffle said:
    @friendlykillermain

Its because you are voicing your opinions on the internet and people don't seem to like that. :p

truer words have never been spoken

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Use Nurse. You'll lose badly but you'll also get better with her which will be worth it in the end.
  • Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Master said:

@EntityDispleased said:
    The fastest way I'd say is afking as Freddy. You'll pretty much end up with a -2 pip because you have absolutely no interaction with the trial whatsoever. A funway to derank though is facecamping with bubba.

The only time you get -2 pips is by DCing now.
    AFk freddy is only the fastest non-DCing way because the survivors cant bully you in the dreamworld

Thats not true. Had a game where I had to deal with irl crap at start, afk as wraith in basement looking at corner. Got 0 points and -2 pip.